Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN YISHUN
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
Yishun used to be a place where plantations of gambier, pepper and pineapple flourished. It was formerly called as Nee Soon which was from a famous businessman named Lim Nee Soon who had a rubber plantation in the region. With its 21 sq km area and approximately 180,000 people living in the area, Yishun’s residential is composed mostly of public housing flats by the HBD. One can also find a few numbers of condominiums around the area. There are a total of nine sub-zones that divide the region of Yishun which are Yishun West, Khatib, Nee Soon, Springleaf, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Yishun South, Yishun East, Nothland, and Yishun Central.
Common Types of Aircons in Yishun
- Central Air Conditioning System: Yishun has slowly become an industrial and business centre that is continually evolving and measuring up to the other districts of Singapore. High rises of malls and business shops have sprouted everywhere. It is a must to have an air cooling system in these establishments to create a productive and enjoyable experience. Most industrialized areas install a centralized type of air conditioning system to cool its large spaces. This type of AC is considered to be one of the most powerful cooling units and is preferred by establishments. Due to its large compressors, it can cool an entire mall area through its ducts and valve importers. Professional service of this AC is required due to its tedious instruction of installation and maintenance.
- Window Type Air Conditioning System: It is apparent that most of the residential spaces in Yishun are composed primarily of the public housing flats. One of the most ideal and practical air cooling system that can be installed in this type of spaces is a window type AC. Installation can be very convenient as an ample window space is enough to place the unit. Due to its popularity, prices of this type are inexpensive and available in most department and appliance stores. Consumers won’t have a hard time looking for brands of this type as this is widely used. Servicing this AC is necessary to keep it clean and at top of its air cooling operation.
- Yishun Park: A day at the Yishun Park will surely entertain the entire family. This isn’t your ordinary recreational park as it features different kinds of vegetation and a hill landscape that everyone can marvel all day long. There are a lot of fruit-bearing trees that can be found here like rambutan, guava, banana, durian. They also offer different facilities for all ages like a children playground, board game area and a fitness centre. Activities of all kinds can be done like biking, cycling, exercising and in-line skating. The fitness centre is the only area around the park that is fully air conditioned.
- Lower Seletar Reservoir Park: A quiet and pleasant place to stroll and exercise is a reservoir park found in the northern part of Lower Seletar Reservoir. A few of the popular things to do in the park includes jogging, fishing and bird watching. People’s Association Water-Venture Outlet has organized different water activities that the community can enjoy. Air condition system is not available in the area as this is an open park.
- Northpoint City: If you’re looking for a shop centre, then one should consider going to the biggest shopping mall in the northern region. Completed in 2010, Northpoint City also houses the Yishun community library. This air-conditioned mall also features a bus interchange, condominium and a community club inside.
Just head northeast to Yishun Road heading towards Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. Keep right as you continue towards the flyover and passing through the toll road at RING. Exit through North Point Rd and turn left towards Yishun Park to get to the central part of the district. Our office is a close proximity to Yishun, so expect a speedy service response.
Next Up: Ang Mo Kio