Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN TOA PAYOH
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
From the Malayan translation “paya” meaning swamp, Toa Payoh used is comparable of the Malay Paya Lebar. This town was founded in 1970 and is considered to be a satellite town. A highly industrialized town where you can find major factories like the Singapore Press Holdings which is the premiering newspaper in Singapore.
Residing in the region of Singapore won’t be much of a problem as there a lot of residential places to choose from. Being one of Singapore’s most populated public housing estate; Toa Payoh is a potential place to live in. Its geographical location can also be an advantage as this town is the closest to the city.
Common Types of Aircons in Toa Payoh
- Central Air Conditioning: Toa Payoh is one of the major towns in Singapore with large residential spaces. The most ideal air cooling system for larger homes is a central air conditioning system as it can provide the most efficient air cooling power. The cooling system passes through ducts and registers which functions between sensors to identify the humidity level of a room in order to create the needed cooling power a space needs. Professional servicing must be considered as this the sizing of the system unit is very crucial to the operation of the cooling system. If not properly done, you will end up with a higher utility cost with the wrong size of unit installed in a space.
- Ductless Mini-split Air Conditioner: Another alternative for a large space air cooling system is a ductless-type AC. The set-up is comparable to a centralized cooling system wherein it has an indoor and outdoor unit. This type of AC unit can have as much as 4 indoor units to cool inside a household with only one operating outdoor unit. The absence of a duct makes it more energy efficient as the duct usually takes up as much as 30% of the electricity consumption during operation. This AC also needs professional service for set-up and periodic maintenance.
- Toa Payoh Town Park: This park can be seen between Toa Payoh Lor 2 and Toa Payoh Lor 6. Built in 1973, this park was formerly known as Toa Payoh Town Garden. Families and friends can fully enjoy this open park any time of the day as there are no gates and closed borders around it. One can also find different facilities inside like a pavilion for public activities, a gazebo, and a foot reflexology service. It is also a perfect place to shed some calories as there are jogging paths that goes around the park. If you’re looking for an air conditioned facility, there is also a Chinese restaurant located inside the park that sells Taiwan porridge.
- Toa Payoh Stadium: Managed by the Singapore Sports Council since 1973, this stadium can fit as much as 3,896 people. This stadium is an avenue mostly on football competitions which also includes an 8-lane running track. Athletes and the likes can also take advantage of the fitness centre that is inside the stadium. The lobby and fitness centre is the only are which is well-equipped with air conditioning system.
- Toa Payoh Central: This L-shaped Plaza is said to be the very first prototype in Singapore. The neighborhood has its very own shopping areas and centres that make it more accessible for everyone. Between these neighborhoods are well built pavements for vehicles and private transportation. Other facilities aside from its surrounding shopping stores are plazas, library and a cinema. Most if not all of its facilities are installed with air-condition provided for most of the residents in the area.
With its modern road scheme Toa Payoh has developed through the years, navigating around the city has become easier. Driving through Punggol Plaza and turning right through Ngee Ann Polytechnic you are able to reach the Comfort Delgro Centre that is just a few meters away from the main town of Toa Payoh.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Tuas