Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN SERANGOON
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
The name Serangoon orginated from a local name a of a bird “rangong” that used to flock around the Serangoon River. This district in Singapore has an area of 10 sq. km with approximately 114,000 residents. It is subdivided into four areas: Seletar Hills, Serangoon Garden, Serangoon North and Serangon Central.
The residential areas of Serangoon can be found mostly in the places of Serangoon Garden and Serangoon Central. Both of these areas are a mix of both public and private housing estates. One can also find the entertainment hubs and business center in the Serangoon Garden. Currently, there are said to be 33 properties either for rent or sale in the residential area.
Common Types of Aircons in Serangoon
- Window Type AC: Serangoon has a small residential area and population in comparison to the other planning areas in Singapore. A window-type AC is a popular option for most people in Serangoon due to its affordability and cooling efficiency. Before picking up a unit, make sure you have your area all figured out as this type of AC comes in varying features. Things to be considered like the BTU power and its capacity to cool a specified area is very important factor. Also the features that you want and the brand is something to be thought of when purchasing an air cooling system to fit what you expect in a window-type AC. Professional servicing is very important to maintain its cooling capacity and avoid breaking the unit in the long run.
- Ductless Split-Type Air Condition: This type of AC is a two-part system. One unit stays on the inside of your space that provides the fan unit to deliver the cooling air and a separate unit houses the compressor which does the cooling work. One advantage is the small alteration of your home walls which only requires boring a small hole to insert the connector of both units. This gives a more energy-efficient feature due to the absence of a duct that usually eats up 30% of the power usage of a cooling system. This should be regularly serviced by professional to ensure its full cooling capacity.
- Nex: Found in the north-eastern part of Singapore, Nex is the biggest mall in this region of Singapore. It is also considered to be the biggest suburban malls in Singapore and connected with the MRT station and Serangoon Bus Interchange. There are several tenants and store shops that can be found in this large mall. A few of these clothes stores are H&M, Uniqlo, Popular and also food shops like Food Republic, Shokutsu 10 and Food Junction. The mall also houses the Serangoon Public Library and the Shaw Theatre. The entire mall is cooled with a centralized air cooling system to suit the comfort of all incoming shoppers.
- myVillage rooftop: It is one of the best-kept secrets of Serangoon Gardens not known by many. It is the perfect place to chill with your friends and family. Some events are held on this rooftop venue like certain gigs and movie screenings and some intimate concerts. This is an enclosed venue to expect a fully airconditioned place.
- SkyHigh Trampoline: An indoor entertainment facility for all ages, one can find a few of these trampoline parks in Serangoon. There are about 15 trampolines all around the floor and walls of the trampoline park that everyone can try and enjoy. Not to worry as this indoor park is air conditioned to keep everyone comfortable in the fun activities in the facility.
If you’re from Serangoon and you need servicing for you AC units, our service team can easily reach your area in approximately 18 minutes. It will be just a short drive along Ngee Ann Polytechnic to the Star Vista. Drive towards to the Ikea Road and then turn left to Quality Hotel Marlow. This is the fastest route with lighter traffic than usual.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Tampines