Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN SENGKANG
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
The name Sengkang originated by a road named Lorong Sengkang in the area that doesn’t exist today. It literally means “prosperous harbour” when translated from Chinese. What used to be a fishing village, Sengkang is visioned to be turned into a housing estate in the future by the Housing and Development Board. The area is covered within 11 sq km with approximately 10,000 residents overall.
If you’re looking for residential spaces in Sengkang, you are in luck, as there are a lot of available properties in the area. It should be noted though that the usual HBD spaces in Sengkang are smaller in sized in comparison to a regular flat in Singapore.
Common Types of Aircons in Sengkang
- Window-Type Air Conditioner: Sengkang is known to have public households constructed by the HBD. What sets the flats apart from the other places is that Sengkang usually has a smaller space. One major advantage of having a Window AC firsthand is its affordability. It also depends on different factors like the brand, its BTU capacity and the features that come with it. Another advantage of this type of AC is that it is extremely energy efficient. Majority of the brands sold commercially have a decent EER and is ENERGY Star Certified. You can clean and do a monthly maintenance of the AC unit yourself but this should professionally be serviced by Oasis services for a more thorough checking.
- Centralized Air Conditioner: Most public establishments really require a cooling system most especially those that are enclosed spaces like the LRT, malls, and hotels. One of the major advantages of having a centralized air conditioning system is its efficiency and capacity to cool even the most congested areas. Another feature is its filtered air where most contaminants and allergens are filtered out in an area to prevent harmful effects to human health. One of the reasons why service maintenance is required for this type of AC is that molds tend to grow in the ducts connecting the cooling system to the different rooms.
- Sengkang Sculpture Park: This 24,000 sq metre park can be found in the Compassvale North Gate Newtown of Singapore. The theme of the park revolves around the fishing village that Sengkang used to be years ago. There are two parts in the park and is bounded by the LRT and underground MRT. The park aims a great human and sculpture interaction to create an experience for all locals and tourists young and old. Some of the most famous sculpture found in this park is the “Rotating Fish Motiff Panels” which is moveable that allows a more interactive experience. There is no air cooling system in this facility as it is an open park.
- Sengkang LRT Line: Take a ride into Sengkang’s 10-kilometre railway transit that is overlooking the cityscape of Sengkang. This was opened last January 18, 2003 which connects the residential places of Sengkang to its very own Town Centre. It was upgraded into two car trains in Decemeber 22, 2015 to accommodate more commuting passengers. The LRT line is well equipped with centralized air condition to accommodate all passengers in their journey.
- Compass One: Used to be known as Compass Point, this shopping mall is located just right at the centre of Sengkang Singapore. A condominium was integrated adjacent to the mall to accommodate residential places in its commercial area. This provides more convenience for the locals when they need to shop for their basic needs. The shopping mall has a great service when It comes to their air cooling system to keep all of their customers relaxed and at ease while shopping.
It is an easy drive all the way to Sengkang which is just 19 minutes away from our main office. The area in Sengkang can be reached through driving along Fortune Centre which is just meters from the Bugis Junction fronting the Bishak Hall. Go through the Sunshine Plaza in the far right corner and reaching its Central point of Sengkang by the Comfort Delgro Centre.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Serangoon