Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN PUNGGOL
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Situated in the North-Eastern part of Singapore, Punggol has come very far from how it first started. This town was very rural that most places were swarmed by poultry, pig, farming, and farmhouses. Fast forward to today, the district has flourished with new urban developments, malls and several transportation selections.
Punggol follows a new method of housing initiated by 1996 Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong. Following a 21st century model of housing, it promises to be a mixture of private houses, condominiums, and quality HBD flats that is differently designed from one another. Not everything came into reality due to the economic crisis during 1997. Only 16,000 flats were constructed out of the planned 80,000.
Prime Minister Lee Hsien continued the Punggol 21 plans in the past and paved the way to the plans of construction of 18,000 HBD flats. Its final proposal includes a total of 96,000 flat units all-in-all and a commercial/residential development plan.
Common Types of Aircons in Punggol
- Window Air Conditioners: It is apparent that Punggol’s residential spaces are mostly flat units. These type of households tend to be very humid due to its close proximity with each unit. The cheapest option for a cooling system is a window air conditioner that can easily be installed. With an ample space in the window, this can be put up even without the need of a contractor. It must be noted that the window must have an open up to down mechanism of opening to be able to fit this unit. Periodic maintenance must be done to the AC as accumulation of dirt can reduce its cooling capacity.
- Portable Air Conditioner: The convenience of being able to transfer an air cooling unit from one area to another is already a convenient feature to be considered. Especially if you are living in a fast developing district like Punggol, it is inevitable that moving from one household to another is very common. Being able to transfer and easily uninstall it is desirable for most consumers. This type of AC can efficiently cool a standard size flat at any given external temperature. It should be noted to regularly have the AC serviced by Oasis as this would start making noise when the filter is clogged with dirt through time.
- Punggol Beach: What seemed like a serene and quiet beach in Punggol was actually once a World War II landmark back in 1942. There are reported to be 400 Chinese massacred by the Japanese in the same area. This beach is also known as the Punggol Beach Massacre and considered as a national heritage site. There are a lot of things to do in the beach like wakeboarding and boating. There isn’t any AC found in the area as this is an open area fronting the beach.
- Safra Punggol Clubhouse: Completed in 2016, Safra Punggol Clubhouse features an indoor water playground and an eco-themed childcare centre. A lot of amenities can be enjoyed by the family like a bowling alley, karaoke and a gym facility. Enjoy dining on their fully-airconditioned themed restaurants and alfresco banquet.
- Punggol Waterway Park: Just along the Punggol Waterway, this river park opened for the entire public on October 2011. It is designed to fit people of all ages which is why the park was divided into 4 parts. It also includes areas for fitness like jogging and cycling at the either sides of the waterway park. Some of the areas like its dining area and lounges are well air conditioned to accommodate the customers.
From LiHO make your way a few meters until you reach Tampines Mall found at an adjacent road. Drive along Parkway Parade and turn left in the corner with the PastaMania restaurant and passing through Changi Airport. Punggol is just a few kilometers away from our main office which is just a 20-minute drive away.
Next Up: Queenstown