Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN PASIR RIS
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
With over 150,000 residents, Pasir Ris is a planning area and residential town with a 15 sq km area in the Eastern Region of Singapore. Pasir Ris literally means ‘white sand’ in Malay language which denotes the sandy beach in the area in the earlier times. Long time ago, Pasir Ris was a village composed of mainly Chinese and Malay kampings.
This district is a mix of both the housing estate and recreational atmosphere that will encourage people to live in this city. Pasir Ris district, with its homey feel, helps Singapore with its planning policies. That won’t be a problem as this town continues to flourish in its industrialization development in the area.
Common Types of Aircons in Pasir Ris
- Centralized Air Conditioning: Cooling large establishments like the White Sands Mall, Courts and Ikea in Pasir Ris is a tedious process to do, and having a centralized air conditioning unit is the ideal way to achieve that. This has the most powerful compressor in any type of air conditioner that can cool the largest space available. Through a ductwork, it can cool multiple rooms all around an establishment. This kind of cooling system does come with an expensive price tag but the investment in the long run saves you a lot of money. It is recommended to have the AC duct system be professionally serviced at least once a year for maintenance.
- Portable Air conditioners: This is one of the most used type of AC in condominiums and apartments as it can be unbearably hot during the summer season. This is because most city buildings have very strict rules on the alteration of building walls and structures. And it is convenient for you to take it with you whenever you plan to transfer to another unit and apartment as it is portable in nature. Several things should be considered when choosing the right type of portable in your space like its cooling capacity, drainage, brand, and whether a single hose or dual hose is needed. Portable AC should be serviced by the Oasis services once in a while to prevent clogging and dirt accumulation in the unit.
- Downtown East: Spear-headed by the National Trade and Union Congress (NTUC), this place in Pasir Ris is the center for entertainment for both locals and tourist alike. A few of the things you can go to this pace are its Wild Wild Wet Water Theme Park, an Escape Theme Park and many food stalls. Kids will surely enjoy this place as Barney the dinosaur and Spongebob Squarepants frequents the theme park often. Air conditioning is provided in its lounging area when people want to take a break from all the rides and endless strolling around.
- Pasir Ris Kid’s Kampong: Take a look back in the old Singapore with a place that mimics the kampong life in olden times. This place was specially made for children who want to play with farm animals like chicken and goats and play house inside wooden huts. This is an open-field activity with a farm-like set up so expect a non-air conditioned environment.
- White Sands Mall: Considered to be the biggest shopping mall in Pasir Ris, White Sands Mall started out with five floors of retail outlets and two floor of car parking space. This is the most frequent mall by the locals and a gathering place for soldiers to be transported to Tekong. You can spend the entire day with your family on a hot weather as the mall is installed with centralized aircon system to keep every shopper comfortable.
Pasir Ris is just along the Strait of Johor, you can drive from the Upper Changi Rd E, if you’re coming from the south region and the ECP Rd along Changi Airport. Access Rd from the Paya Lebar Air base is just 100 meters away from the main Pasir Ris downtown area and can be accessed anywhere from there.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Paya Lebar