Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN OUTRAM
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
Outram is part of Singapore’s major planning area and is popularly known as Outram Park. Found in the central region of Singapore, this municipality’s first settlers were Chinese who exchanged products and commerce including their clans and temples. Outram was named after a British general named James Outam in 1858. It is divided into four sub-zones: Pearl’s Hill, China Square, People’s Park and China Town. One can find Singapore’s most notable establishment like the Singapore General Hospital, Singapore Health Services, Central Narcotics Bureau, Police Cantonment Complex and many more.
In comparison to other municipalities in Singapore, Outram only has a few public housing flats. The residential places mostly are in the People’s Park area.
Common Types of Aircons in Outram
- Ductless mini split system: Most of the residential areas in Outram are in the form of condominiums due to the limited space and area of the municipality. It has a reversible system that can act as a cooling and heating system for both your homes and offices. This feature is something that sets it apart from other cooling system. This can be expensive at first but would generate a more cost-effective scheme. It has the ability to cool an entire condominium which has 3 or more bedroom. Professional servicing for the AC is needed as this is a more complex unit to install from the entire household.
- Window Air Conditioner: Outram also has a slew of flats around the People’s park and they opt to have a window air condition to cool their homes. The reason they prefer this box-type AC is because of its affordability and easier to install. One doesn’t need any contractor to be able to install this type of AC. It has the features of a standard cooling system and most of the brands available in the market are Energy Start certified and have a decent EER system. AC servicing should be done at least once a month to keep it clean and running properly.
- China Town: Take a glimpse of Chinese shophouses from the earlier times of Outram, Singapore. This area in Outram is considered to be a national heritage site by the Urban Redevelopment Authority. Witness the rich culture and heritage of the Chinese community situated in the Sri Mariamman Hindu Tamil Temple and and Indian Mosque, Al-Abrar Mosque. There are a few areas in the temples situated in the Chinese shop that are air conditioned to accommodate tourists who are visiting the place.
- The Working Capitol: Located in the Keong Saik Road is a very interesting facility for the people in Outram. This establishment was created to improve and encourage collaboration between the residents of Outram most especially to all businessmen. The facility includes a beer garden, private offices, and event spaces. No need to worry if everybody gets hungry as there are a lot of food choices around the area including Neon Pigeon and Luxe. This facility is fully air conditioned to assure a productive meetings between businessmen and individuals.
- Pinnacle at Duxton Skybridge: If you’re looking for a residential space with a sky garden, then the Pinnacle at the Duxton is the perfect place. Even if you are not a resident of the condominium, a public entrance fee of $5 can be made to enter the sky park and its very own jogging track. Air condition is not available as this is an open park.
Outram is a small municipality near Singapore’s Downtown core. There are two roads to reach its center, pass by Nicoll Highway or through Kallang Road. A notable landmark would be the Fort Canning Park near the St Andrew’s Park. Expect between 15 to 20 minutes for our service team to reach you anywhere in Outram to have any problems of your AC fixed.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Pasir Ris