Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN NOVENA
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
This town is just 9 sq km in size with an approximate of 60,000 people living in the area. The name Novena was from the famous Catholic Church with the same name found in Thomas Road. Novena is situated at the central region of Singapore and is bounded by Bukit Timah in the West, Tanglin in the south, and Kallang in the east. Novena is divided into five sub-zones: Moulmein, Thomson, Balestier, Malcolm, Mount Pleasant.
Being close to the Central are of Singapore, acquisition of land for residential purposes is expensive. Most residential places in Novena are in the form of condominiums, there are only a few Block flats produced by the HBD.
Common Types of Aircons in Novena
- Ductless Split System Air Conditioner: Novena is composed mostly of condominiums and apartments and a ductless split type of AC is ideal for that kind of space. This type of AC can both act as an air cooling system or a heat pump for the entire room during a cold weather. That would be a cost-efficient way of having one system do both function. It can be practically installed anywhere because of the lack of the duct-work system which adds to the bulk and cost of installation. Most Ductless type of Ac has an Energy Star Certification and the highest SEER around in comparison with other types of AC models. This AC requires professional service during installation as this does not follow a traditional way of setting up an AC around all the rooms.
- Window / Wall Mounted Air conditioners: For a least expensive option of cooling system for older apartments in Novena, a boxed-type of AC is already efficient enough to cool a space. They are said to be the cheaper option of cooling system and is easier to install. It is specially fitted into windows which have an upward and downward type of opening and a contractor isn’t really much needed to install this although it can be done as well. Servicing this AC is recommended though to periodically check for its cleanliness and cooling efficiency.
- Novena Square: This awe-inspiring mall situated in the heart of Novena, Singapore. This shopping mall is easy to locate and go to as this is rises just above the Novena MRT station. In 2006, this shopping mall was rebranded into a new sports and lifestyle mall which expanded in its size and did some renovation throughout the establishment. An extension was built along the Novena Square hich was named the Velocity at Novena Square. This is well equipped with centralized air conditioning to make shopping experience more enjoyable for everyone.
- La Ristrettos: For all the coffee lovers out there, this café in the Novena Medical Centre in Sinaran Drive is perfect for a decent cup of coffee. They are said to be the official distributor of the famous organic Arabic beans which is from the Caffé Agust Beans. This may be hard to locate but will be very worth it when you’ve tried their distinct house brewed coffee. Enjoy your cup of coffee with its clean air cooling system installed in the shop.
- Novena Church: Located in 300 Thomson Road, the Novena Church is a popular Catholic Church run by the Redemptorists. It got its name from the novena prayer devotion that is part of the Catholic Church religion. In which it has popularized the said prayer, it has drawn Catholic devotees to the church until now. The church is now built with air condition to serve most of the church-goers in Novena, Singapore.
It is easy to go around Novena and is just 20 minutes from our main office. This area can be reached through driving along Tradehub 21 which is just meters from the Temasek Polytechnic area. Go through the Imm, Bedok and reaching its Central point of Novena in the Grand Central.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Orchard