Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN KALLANG
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
This development town is located in the Center portion of Singapore. One can see this town alongside Singapore’s longest river which is the Kallang River. You can find here a lot of Singapore’s national landmarks like the old National Stadium, Kallang Airport. This is now home to the Jalan Besar Stadium and Singapore Sports Hub.
The very first housing by the HDB was constructed in the 1970s. A lot of it has been damaged all the years and is planned to be reconstructed by Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme (SERS) to accommodate the middle-aged people of Kallang. There are also condominiums around the city to provide a more high-end option for a group of people.
Common Types of Aircons in Kallang
- Window Air Conditioner: This type of air conditioner is the most preferred people who are living in regular sized flats due to the fact that this is the easiest to install among other kinds of AC and is commercially available everywhere. Having an open size window that is an ample size of the unit is an ideal option for that. You can find a lot of versions of window type ACs that are quiet and energy efficient. Manual cleaning of the AC can be done at home by the end-user but a professional AC service should be done for periodic maintenance to check the unit thoroughly.
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners: There are a lot of condominiums around the neighborhood of Kallang and having the entire pad to be cooled during the hot season is a tedious process. Having this type of AC will allow all of the rooms and areas around the condominium to be cooled efficiently. Although this will come in a much more hefty price as this will require professionals to install it. This will also require regular AC service for cleaning as this will be prone to constant clogging of molds, and dirt all around the internals of the unit.
- Kallang Leisure Park: This is a revamped mall in the heart of Kallang which was designed in comparable to the international standard. There is a bowling alley and skating courses that everybody can enjoy as starters and professional s. The courses are available according to your level of expertise. The Kallang Ice World is really constructed just as how a professional ice skating rink looks like. A full blast of cooling AC system is really needed to keep the ice rink cold.
- Watering Holes: If you’re searching for craft beers, sake and light liquors then Kallang is worth a visit. Two of the many watering holes that can be found in Kallang are The Papa Shop and Brewerkz. Papa shop is a chill bar where you can find cheap spirits and craft beers while Brewerkz specializes on fresh brewed beers. The place is fully air-conditioned for everyone to have a comfortable drinking experience.
- Goodman Arts Centre: This is one of the largest art districts that can be found in Singapore where you can find the National Arts Council of Singapore, theatres and more. You can sign up for different kinds of art and cultural sessions like the batik painting. There is a wine-tasting session at a restaurant called the La Barca restaurant where there are also a lot of traditional dances performed. Not to worry as this placed is cool enough with clean AC to keep everyone relaxed in the different art sessions.
Driving through Kallang will require a little patience as some of these areas are highly congested during the rush hours. Pass by the Kallang MRT next to the ECP station. Go through the Geylang and Tanjong Road and pass by the Kallang Airport. We can reach your area as fast as we could when there is an urgent service needed.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Lim Chu Kang