Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN JURONG WEST
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
After the closure of the Jurong Town in 1979, the HBD created this planning area and residential town in the Western Area of Singapore. It is separated by the areas of Western Water Catchment by the North, Boon Lay in the south and Jurong on the eastern part. Over the years since 1970, estates such as Taman Jurong, Hong Kah and Boon Lay were added to the Jurong West New Town that is today.
Today, the town of West Jurong is considered one of the densely populated areas of Singapore ranking second to Bedok. It is home to 260,000 residents living in HBD establishments. There are about 71,000 flats found scattered all over town. The town also wishes to rejuvenate its very own Lake District to add up to the town’s attractiveness to stay and live in.
Common Types of Aircons in Jurong West
- Window Type Air Con: There are still thousands of people In the Jurong West who are living in HBD housing and having their very own cooling system for every flat is very much needed. This can be easily installed with any standard window. It has the very basic features like programmable timers, cooling modes and remote control. The fact that this cost a lot less up front and shelling out most of your money on cooling system. This can cool your small space in no time. Periodic AC service is required to keep the unit at its top performance.
- Centralized Air Con: Jurong West has a lot of industrial places and factories to produce their products. A perfect air cooling system is a centralized AC wherein it has a large compressor and condenser to power up its cooling function. The parts are all in large sizes with higher capacities giving it the ability to cool a large space like factories, malls, and establishments. Air cooling services provide an intensive way of cleaning and keeping all the parts operating well. This is very much required for something that does heavy-duty air cooling. This is to prevent clogging of molds and dirt in the ducts and the compressor parts that can degrade its cooling capacity and eventually degrade the system.
- Tiger Brewery: Interested in a quick tour around Singapore’s best beer? The Tiger Brewery is just an MRT ride away to the west of Joo Koon. Peer inside the brewing method of quality beer made in Singapore. From the malting process to the packaging, everyone can get a glimpse of how beer is really made. What’s more interesting about this tour is that at the end of it you’ll get an unlimited beer sample for 45 minutes. A full AC is very much required inside the brewery to maintain the perfect condition of their products and materials.
- NTUC Grocery Warehouse: This isn’t your ordinary grocery store where you shop for your daily supplies. With a members-only policy, you’ll enjoy exclusive deals, lower prices of products and many of the items are not elsewhere to be bought. Aside from local brands, one can purchase International brands that are exclusively sold here. Enjoy checking out your shopping list with its modern take of grocery shopping. It is well equipped with a centralized AC to protect the products from degenerating while keeping the customers cool during shopping.
- Crab Corner: Satisfy your crab cravings with everything crab on their menu. From salted egg crab to chicken crab balls and crispy crab meat rolls. They also offer a buffet type at $28 per person. This is one of Singapore’s premiering restaurants in the west. Eat your way from all the crab dishes while enjoying a full-powered AC restaurant atmosphere.
Driving to Jurong West has been made easier due to the improved road system scheme and better public transportation to decongest the road. This can be easily accesses through the Opp Jurog Road next to the Capital Central Highway. After routing through the Pioneer North Road and reaching the main 8th Juong Rd.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Kallang