Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN HOUGANG
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
The name Hougang literally means “river end”, a Hokkiem ad Teochew name. Hougang is considered to be one of the most populous areas in Singapore as it numbered to be 222,310 residents. This town is bordered by Geylang in the south, Sengkang in the far north, and Bedok in southeast. One of the residential and planning areas of Singapore, Hougang counts to a total of 40,000 units including residential areas.
Recently in the year 2015, the Hougang Capeview housing project was made into fruition that built 781 residential units at the Upper Serangoon Road. This project received a Construction Quality Assessment System score of 95, a rating that measures the quality of a certain construction under the standard set across Singapore.
Common Types of Aircons in Hougang
- Centralized Air Conditioning: This is perfect for the temples and monuments found all over Hougang. Centralized air conditioners are perfect for large closed spaces that are difficult to cool in small cooling systems. This kind of AC unit transports the cool air through air ducts situated in every room to efficiently provide cool air to every space. It makes less noise due to the compressor and fan placed separately through an outdoor unit. This AC system is tediously service to make sure there are no dirt clogging in the cooling system to avoid respiratory-related sickness and diseases.
- Split-Type AC: There are a lot of residential houses in Hougang and a split-type AC is essential to this type of home. Initially, purchasing this would be a little costly compared to smaller AC but this will save you money in the long run. This can cool your entire house using a duct system to be installed in every room that needs the AC. Cooling the entire house all at once using a single AC unit is far more cost-efficient than having a separate ac unit for every room. Regular servicing of the AC should be made to make sure that there are no leak that goes through every cooling system duct to prevent permanent damage to the unit.
- Hougang Mall: This mall is said to undergo a major renovation in the past to expand its service to the people of Hougang. There are a total of 130 retail stores inside this mall where you can find various local and international products sold here. One can find the popular Korean fried chicken the Nene Chicken and the Adam Road Nasi Lemak at CRAVE. No to worry as this mall is powered with centralized all over the entire establishment for a comfortable time to shop and dine.
- Dueller’s Point: This is an all too familiar spot for every card enthusiast all over Singapore. They sell all varieties of trading and collectible cards. From Dungeon and Dragons, to Zillions of Enemy, you name it they have it on their collection. This store attraction also organizes game nights for all the game card lovers. All gamers can comfortably play with their peers in its air-conditioned gaming area.
- The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church: This national monument was built in 1853 for all the worshippers in Hougang estates. This was renovated all over the years to keep this beautiful architecture intact. This church has a large marble statue of Virgin Mary inside the monument. This establishment is fully air conditioned to protect its structure and to keep the spaces and rooms inside cool as it is very enclosed and concrete structures tend to get hot on summer season.
With the modernize road system that Hougang has developed throughout the years, navigating through the city is easy. Driving through Opp Downtown East and turning right through Blk 479 you are able to reach the Pasir Ris Town Pk that is just a few meters away from the main town of Hougang.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Jurong East