Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
York Aircon Service
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
The York Company was founded in the year 1874 in York, Pennsylvania hence its name. They started out producing ice machines to locally produce ice. After that, their production of refrigeration began. In 1914, they created the “air washing” in Montgomery, Alabama that paved the way to the invention of modern air conditioning 10 years after.
The year 2006 was a monumental year for the company as it became part of Johnson Control. This investment has helped York increase the quality of their products even more when it comes to efficiency and design. Throughout the years, the company continues to supply products that are incomparable in the industry. York’s undeniable quality product is apparent until today and can be found installed in major establishments like the Empire State Building, Sydney Opera House, the English Channel and many more.
3 Most Popular York Aircons
York YXV Air Conditioner
- This unit is certified with ENERGY STAR and a SEER of up to 20. This gives a powerful cooling function while saving energy cost. This leading quality ensures service with given premium warranty.
- A quiet operation is observed due to its variable capacity compressor and Quiet Drive Technology that mutes out all vibrations. The compressor has an internal protector that will protect it from destructive pressures and extreme weathers
- The Climate Set feature tunes the system between indoor and outdoor space set-up to improve efficiency. The Charge Assurance allows the system to be installed easily in any compartments.
York DCPM Mini-Split Air Conditioner
- This compact, trimmed-profile design is suitable to the tiniest rooms. The absence of ductwork makes it less bulky and more ergonomic.
- This is certified with ENERGY STAR and a 22 SEER rating that reduces your cooling cost. Paired with the Turbo function, one can reach the desired temperature point at a faster rate.
- This model takes good care even without human intervention. A built-in diagnostic system evaluates normal operation and automatically shuts it down when problems is detected. With its design, cleaning is easier and manageable.
York Duct-Free 18 SEER Single-Zone System P-Series
- Energy is economically used in this unit through its Duct-Free Mini-Split system. An ENERGY STAR certification assures you with efficient cooling operation without high electricity cost.
- With its design, installing this unit is easier and less costly. This resembles o the same wirings with all your home appliances therefore same wirings can be used.
- This unit includes an outdoor system that helps deliver premium cooling inside an indoor space. To reciprocate the process, the indoor unit provides just the right amount of heat and cold air inside.
How to Service York Aircons
- Open the Cover
Locate the front panel and carefully flip the cover upwards. As it is raised, find the two hooks that are on either sides of the panel. Pull both hooks to lock the front panels in place. Be gentle in puling those hooks as they are fragile.
- Remove the Air Filter
As the filters are exposed, carefully release them from their docking case and release it at a slight angle upwards then away from the unit. Some York filters are fragile so make sure to read the manuals for proper direction of taking out the filters. It is best to contact the manufacturer before handling any of the filters inside. As this may destroy the membrane of some delicate filters.
- Wash the Air Filter
York Filters should be inspected at least once a month. A clogged up unit will affect its cooling process and can be harmful to your health. As the filters are taken out, wash them with mild detergent and lukewarm water. Some units have disposable filters, so it is recommended to replace them according to the model’s service manual instruction.
- Replace the Air Filter
Install the filters in the same direction as the air duct. Different types of York models have a way of installing these filters back into position so make sure to read the manual before executing the process. Make sure that no furniture’s or drapes obstructs the air flow and return air grilles as this will decrease cooling efficiency.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your York Aircon
- Oasis partners with York to provide excellent service
Being in the industry for so long, Oasis has mastered the in and outs of this field. Our service goes out from the ordinary and that variable became an asset that sets us apart from the others. The longevity of our company is truly a reflection of the quality service that we give to the people.
- We care about our customers
Just as how we take care of our own employees, we extend this compassion to everyone that we render service to. Placing ourselves in the customer’s situation is a way of realizing the purpose and importance of our work. Knowing how the health and comfort should be considered in a workplace or home would create a better environment for everybody.
- Our have pleasing technicians and staff
Our aircon servicing does not limit only to the efficiency of work, its speed and effectiveness. We always keep a smile in handling all the customers that we encounter. Giving you that calm and inviting atmosphere will improve work relationship. It is always a joy for us to be able to help you in whatever way possible.