Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN WOODLANDS
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Woodlands is primarily known in Singapore as a district that is a gateway to Malaysia. It can be traced back to history that this was the main purpose of creating the district. This link is called the Causeway which is usually busy due to the load of workers that are traveling from Singapore to Malaysia and vice versa. This town is initially a Housing Development Board estate developed in Singapore. In recent times Woodlands’ residential area is mostly HBD flats but condominiums have slowly starting to flourish around different areas. This town is considered to be serene and quiet in comparison to the busy towns surrounding it.
Common Types of Aircons in Woodlands
- Window Air Conditioners: Woodlands’ residential area is composed mostly of HBD flats and this type of spaces can get really humid during hot season. An ideal air cooling system for flats is something that is low cost and energy-efficient at the same time. One can already find a decent window AC for as low as $100 that has a powerful BTU capacity. Features should be greatly considered to fit the type of space where it is intended to be installed. In that way, air cooling is efficient enough to fill the entire room. Periodic servicing is recommended for this AC to maintain its cooling capacity and avoid accumulation of dirt inside.
- Portable AC units: Another popular pick for flat-type residences around Woodlands is a portable AC system. This is the most affordable air cooling system in comparison to the other type of AC. This compact unit can already efficiently cool a space just as good as other standard AC. With the right brand and features, you can never go wrong with a portable air conditioning unit. What also sets this apart from the other models is that it is movable from one place to another, so installing and uninstalling it is made so much easier.
- Arasakesari Sivan Temple: Woodlands is home to Singapore’s rich history which is evident to the culture’s remains and artifacts that has been displayed until now. Aside from the Malay and Chinese artifacts, a Hindu temple called the Arasakesari Sivan Temple is still available for public viewing today. This was built in the1930s and was designed according to Dravidian style. The temple is said to be in dedication to Lord Shiva who is “The Destroyer” of ancient Hinduism. This air conditioned Temple makes it more enjoyable to look around the different preserved artifacts of ancient Hindu culture.
- Woodlands Town Garden: Constructed in 1983, the man-made garden name Woodlands Town Garden was made around lakes in Singapore. There are a lot of symbolism around the facility that relates to the influences of Malay and Chinese heritages to Singapore culture. One can see Malay huts and Chinese pavilions around the area where families can look into the earlier heritages that influenced their culture. This is an open garden so there are no air conditioned areas.
- Lighthouse Evangelism: This non-denominational church is one of the few mega churches in Singapore. The church was founded on April 16, 1978 which was commissioned by Pastor Rony Tan and other members. An average of 15,000 in attendance has been recorded each service as of the year 2011. This mega church is well-lit and air conditioned that resembles modern religious venue.
It will only take around 23 minutes to drive to Woodlands from our main office. From Seletar Mall take a turn around the cornered avenue reaching Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. Make a turn around Lot One Shopper’s Mall fronting the lte College Central and by driving 100 meters from that point forward you’ll be able to reach Woodlands area.
Next Up: Yishun