Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN TUAS
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Found in the Western region of Singapore, Tuas is a district centered on industrial business and manufacturing companies. Singapore owes its economic and industrial development to this town which employs work related to electronics, machineries and manufacturing. The location of this town can be a hassle for the workers who travels long distances just to get to work as there are no proper public transportation around and to this region.
Due to the high number of workers in Tuas, the district provides inexpensive residential housing and buildings for them. Some of these residential areas for the workers can be found in Benoi and Pioneer Road. The flats are identified from Blocks A to H and have complete amenities for the people living in it.
Common Types of Aircons in Tuas
- Split- Air Conditioning System: Tuas is a highly industrialized district and it is home to thousands of workers that tirelessly does the job round the clock. Its working facility should provide a great working environment in order for them to have productive output of work. A cooling system such as a split-system air condition is perfect for an industrialized area. This system usually is composed of two parts, an indoor unit that creates the output of cool air and an outdoor unit that does the cooling work. A usual technology integrated in this type of AC is an inverter technology which efficiently regulates the power that is used by the compressor which results to a more accurate temperature level output. As complex as the process is, professional assistance and service is needed to set-up this type of AC.
- Portable AC system: There are a lot of flat-type residential areas around Tuas to provide homes to several workers residing in the area. An ideal air cooling system to a regular-size block-type flat is a portable air conditioner. Aside from its affordable price tag, this can already efficiently cool an area given its compact size. Things should also be considered when purchasing this type of AC like its BTU that can power corresponding to the size of your space. Maintenance can be done in your homes personally but it is also recommended to have it serviced professionally to avoid disrupting operation.
- Tuas Secret Beach: Despite its highly industrialized nature in Tuas, one can find a serene place by the beach found at the Tuas South Avenue 4. You will find yourself in a beach with powdery sand and calm waters that everyone can enjoy. The Secret Beach lives up to its name as it is a secluded place and would be perfect for a romantic place to chill. There are no closed areas in this beach so air condition isn’t available.
- Tuas Eating Village: A flashback to how Tuas was once a fishing village, this rustic eating village is reminiscent to that time. One can find the famous W&W Roasted Duck and Chicken Rice and Noodle that attracts most of the foodies around the area. Sink your teeth in the famous tender meat and sweet chili dishes by the W&W wing that is highly popular in Singapore. This eating village has enclosed air conditioned area where people can dine after ordering their favorite meals in each stall.
- Tuas Amenity Centre: If you have spare time to kill, consider visiting the Tuas Amenity Centre which houses several varying shops. One can find a cheap barber shop where you can get a haircut for as low as $7 and even get a hair dye for $10. Another amenity is a Singapore Pools outlet here you can purchase 4D or TOTO. All the shops are well-lit and has regularly-services AC to keep all visiting customers comfortable.
A highly industrialized place but has meager public transportation to go around the district. Getting there won’t be a problem for us though as we have our personal vehicles. Tuas is just 20 minutes from our affice accessing through the Sidao Road in the downtown area of Tuas.
Next Up: Woodlands