Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Toshiba Aircon Service
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Founded in 1939 through the mergers of Shibaura Seisakusho and Tokyo Denki, Toshiba formerly was named under Tokyo Shibaura Electric Co., Ltd. This was primarily created to form an integrated electric equipment manufacture company.
Before Toshiba received recognitions for its innovation in Air-conditioning, its primary technology started in 1930 where it created Japan’s very first hermetic compressor. This then preceded the production of the “Shibaura Room Cooler” that eventually lead the way to the release of Japan’s first 1HP window room air conditioner.
Toshiba spear-headed a lot of technology that some of which we are still using until today. It is responsible of the creation of the world’s first split air conditioners in the year 1967. They developed Japan’s first rotary compressor and inverter-based residential air-conditioner from 1967-1980.
Fast forward to today, Toshiba’s technology has evolved in ways that were very different when they first started. Toshiba continues to develop premier products for home and commercial uses all over the world. Because of its passion to innovate, it has earned its ISO 14001 certification and leads 14 environmental distinction in Japan.
3 Most Popular Toshiba Aircons
Toshiba Air Condition Inverter 1HP RASH10BKCVM
- Toshiba Inverter Air conditioning offers a normal operation mode to trap moisture inside its system during its operation and a self-cleaning function that turns on fan operation for 20 minutes to dry moist air during shutdown. This will help prevent mold formation in the unit.
- This features a DC Hybrid Inverter System that provides power efficiency up to 50%. This technology also helps air conditioning operate quietly.
- This unit is said to be a “good buy” by most consumers because of its cheap price tag but loaded features and “strong airflow”.
Toshiba Single Split Type Inverter RAS-13N3KCV-IN
- To eliminate highly fluctuated temperature, Toshiba incorporates Direct Current Hybrid Inverter to control power perfectly. It moderates the compressor’s rotation in order to maintain set temperature.
- DC Inverter compressor and twin rotary compressor improves cost efficiency of the Inverter that leads to a 40% Energy Saving product.
- Overall this will give you an experience of comfort, high power, energy-saving, and nature-friendly product that is top-notched in comparison to the others.
S2AX and UAX5 Toshiba Multi-Split System Air Conditioner
- Multi-split system is an absolute solution for large spaces. This can operate up to five units from a single outdoor unit.
- It has a flexible piping that allows you to install it anywhere and offers a silent operation mode to provide comfort during night time.
- Toshiba’s high quality multi-split system and super-efficient DC Twin rotary compressor helps decrease the operation-cost of the unit.
How to Service Toshiba Aircons
- Open the Cover
The return grille is first removed by holding the grille edges by lifting it up towards you. Grab either sides of the tabs of the AC and pressing the clip to open the panels. For window type AC, you can clean the front panels by wiping it with mild detergent using a sponge and drying it with a clean towel.
- Remove the Air Filter
The filter can be easily removed by grasping the air filter with two hands and removing it away from you.
Photo-catalyst filter: some Toshiba models have a Photo-catalyst filter that can be found under the main filter. This can be removed by first removing the main filter as directed above and then carefully pulling the Photo-catalyst filter downwards.
- Wash the Air Filter
To remove dust particles, one can use a vacuum pointed towards areas most especially the air filters. Wash it with mild detergent and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and allowing it to dry. Make sure the water is not too warm as this would destroy the filter.
Cleaning the Photo-catalyst filter: dirt can be removed from this filter by placing it against running water to thoroughly wash it. This can be paced under direct sunlight for 6 hours until it dries up the moisture from washing.
- Replace the Air Filter
The Photo-catalyst filter is initially installed first before the main filter. Refit the photo-catalyst filter inserted opposite to how it was removed by inserting it upwards. After that, reinstall the main air filter opposite to the direction of how it was removed. Snuggly fit it into position by clipping it securely in place and closing the front panel after pulling the panel down.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Toshiba Aircon
- Oasis offers competent price and service
It has been proven over time that the service in Oasis is incomparable to the competitors. Our service is well worth with the charges it corresponds to and we make sure that every penny is utilized down to every dime. Setting reasonable price that is competitive and affordable to everyone is something that we consider. We don’t ever want our consumer’s money to be put into waste and that is guaranteed.
- Toshiba is a constant partner with Oasis for customer satisfaction
Just as how the Toshiba Air Conditioning products have helped people to provide comfort and ease, the Oasis offers the same service. We address to all the services that is needed by the customers at a very quick action. Service is our priority therefore responding to any complaints or inquired services is very well attended to.
- We care about the welfare of people’s health
We understand the detrimental effects of air pollution and the risks that this may bring to the health of many. It is part of our mission to protect people’s health through the services we give. We help maintain and clean the operation of your Air condition may it be in homes, offices and public establishments for the welfare of every customer.
Other Brands: Carrier