Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN TANGLIN
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Aside from the most popular place for expats and locals which is the Orchard Road in Singapore, an equivalent would be a place also found in the Central Region, Tanglin. This region of Singapore is a highly residential area which does not compromise with the touch of greenery environment. Embassies and ministries are also present in the district that gives a perfect balance to its greenery side.
Similarly with the Orchard, plantations were widespread in the land of Tanglin not until the colonial period wherein the spaces were transformed into residential areas for some expats. Today, residential areas comprise mostly of condominiums and landed properties.
Common Types of Aircons in Tanglin
- Ductless Split-Type Air condition: The summer season can be an extremely uncomfortable time for most people in Tanglin as the humidity starts to creep in most especially to the homes. It is a fact that most of the residential areas in this part of Singapore is composed mostly of condominiums. One would ask what would be the ideal AC unit for this type of space. According to experts, a ductless split-type of AC is most suitable for a space like a condominium. This is for a lot of reason like efficiency and cost-effectiveness. The reason why most people consider this type of AC cost effective is that in the long run, even this is priced higher than most AC, this is rate the highest EER that makes the air cooling process more energy-saving that equates to lower electricity bills Its sturdiness is incomparable to other AC system as this is composed of two units, an indoor and an outdoor one. Its durability however should not be relied upon but should be regularly serviced by the AC experts.
- Portbale AC units: Tanglin also is a business hub for the most parts. It is a center of business and trade among the locals of Singapore. What better way to cool these small-scaled business stall than a portable AC. This type of AC is an advantage for most business owners as this can efficiently cool a small space without breaking the bank. This would help them save a lot of money and cut down of their daily spending-cost. The thought of being portable is enough to attract most consumers as this can easily be transferred from one room or place to another. But regular service of this type of AC should be greatly noticed because of its susceptibility to dirt that can clog its filter making noise during operation.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens: Opened and founded in 1859 by the late Sir Stamford Raffles who was professionally a botanist, this garden is a top attraction to both locals and tourists. It houses thousands of species of plants and its main attraction which is its Orchid garden. A gazebo was constructed in 1930 that was a venue for most musical plays until today. There are no AC systems in this open garden but it has great open-air ventilation.
- Tanglin Shopping Centre: This self-named shopping centre in Tanglin is the oldest shopping mall around. If you are an anique enthusiast them this place is a must-go for you. One can find art pieces and antique collections as old as during the feudal China. A few other things that you will find are Ming vases, old furnitures, and Buddhist statues. Although they are selling old items, this mall is well-equipped with modern air conditioning system to keep shoppers at ease inside the establishment.
- Tudor Court: An alternative to the Tanglin Shopping Centre as a source of antique items, the Tudor court is equally as valuable. The architecture of the place is modeled after a Renaissance chateau. Expensive antiques and furnitures of all kinds can be bought at this quaint place in Tanglin. The place is also installed with proper air condition system just like any other stores around.
Tanglin is a very quaint but busy area in Singapore with one of the most expensive condominium residences around. You can access two major roads, the Tiong Bahra Road or the Red Hill Road that goes directly to the inner central area of Tanglin. A major landmark would be the Botanic Gardens that corner the Tan Kah Kee area.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Toa Payoh