Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN TAMPINES
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
From the Malay name ‘tampinis’ which is a type of tree found in Tampines, this Singaporean district was once a rural area in the Eastern region. This was formerly a fishing village which was later on transformed into fish farms. Not for long from its original location in Old Tampines road, the fish farms were moved in Pasir Ris. The Tampines Road is a notable place for everyone in Tampines as these houses the Chinese Temples which are still visible until today.
Tampines’ residential spaces are composed mostly of HBD flats but there are also condominiums all around the estate. Most of these condominiums can be found in Tampines Northern area.
Common Types of Aircons in Tampines
- Ductless Air Conditioner: Condominium is one of the most popular residential spaces that can be found in Tampines. This may come in a heftier price in comparison to other types of AC but in the long run you are really saving money. The reason for that is the efficiency of this kind of cooling system in a condominium type of space. This has the highest SEER that is commercially available and is designed to be energy-saving. With the huge space of a typical size condominium, this can efficiently cool the entire property all day at any season. Necessary AC services are needed to maintain the two units both indoor and outdoor to be at their top operating performance.
- Portable Air Conditioner: HBD flats usually prefer cooling system that is both affordable and energy-efficient. It can get really hot in a small space during the day and most especially the summer season. Several factors should be considered when purchasing this type of AC. One must be able to know the area of their space that will match the BTU cooling power of the air condition unit. The cooling efficiency will highly affect this. This portable AC needs periodic servicing as this easily accumulates dirt and make noises that can lead to breaking it.
- Tampines Eco Green Park: This 36 hectares park was opened for the entire public in April 2011 along Tampines Expressway and Sungei Tampines canal. The main purpose for opening this park was to make the people of Tampine appreciate the different species of birds in the region and to appreciate nature in general. Feast your eyes on the green landscape and freshwater scenery in the park. This park also links to another park which is the Sun Plaza Park. Air condition is not available as this is an open nature park.
- Tampines Regional Library: This is the first ever regional library to be constructed in Singapore. The library includes 235,000 books which 63,000 of these are in Chinese. Conferences and exhibits are also held in this library to showcase more of the knowledge development that Tampines is aiming for in the community. There are both local and national Chinese literary that are shelved in the library. Kids can also enjoy in the playhouse found at the ground floor of the facility as well as some business and microfilm services.
- Our Tampines Hub: A part of the Tampines Regional Centre, this hub is a community and lifestyle building that was built through thousands of responses by the residents of Tampines themselves. This was officially opened on August 6 by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. This centre aims to have a convenient and more centralize establishment for the people of Tampines to access government services. The establishment is installed with a centralized air conditioning system to keep a comfortable environment for everyone in the centre.
Tampines is such a small place to drive around and one cannot get lost navigating around it. Go through the different road stops to reach the main central vicinity of Tampines. From Changi Airport which is just adjacent to the Ang Mo Kio Hub along the Bukit Panjang Plaza turn left and you will find the very central area of Tampines. Expect a fast response from our service team for your AC needs.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Tanglin