Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN SEMBAWANG
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Sembawang is a mixture of both a residential area and an old army area. This is not really a place where most Singaporeans consider as a place to make a living, which is why Sembawang remains a peaceful rural area. It got its name from the old Sembawang tree that used to flourish around the district. What used to be a rubber plantation was transformed into a British Naval Base in 1928. Right after the war, the naval base was constructed into a shipping spot by the Sembcorp.
Today, Sembawang’s residential area is composed by HBD flats, condominiums and residential houses. Most of the residents of the district are said to be expatriates.
Common Types of Aircons in Sembawang
- Window Type Air Condition: Sembawang’s residential place is still composed mostly of HBD flats all around the district. An obvious choice for a cooling system in this kind of home space is a window type AC that is very easy to install and affordable. Due to its popularity, varying prices of this kind of AC in the market is close to being inexpensive. It is also easier to install if you just have the right window space for installation of the unit. Air cooling system of this kind offers a lot of energy-saving features that can surely cost you less in your monthly bills. To avoid clogging and deteriorating of its cooling performance, make sure to have the AC serviced regularly.
- Ductless Split-Type AC: There are also condominiums scattered all over Sembawang and air cooling is a necessity for this space. The perfect fit for condominiums is a split-unit AC which consists of two parts. An indoor unit facilitates the cooling air while the outdoor unit does all the work. With this kind of compartments, the AC system makes little to no noise at all during operation. This type of AC is also not as complicated to install as the other models, you just need to bore a little hole in your wall to facilitate the valve connecting the two units. This won’t make much drastic change to your condominium as there are strict rules in altering this kind of properties. Oasis professional servicing of split-type AC is recommended as it is a little bit tedious work in maintaining this type of AC.
- Sembawang Park: Located at the Northern part of Sembawang Road, this park was developed and maintained by the National Parks Board in the year 1970. One can find a beach called the Wak Hassan Beach which is a natural beach and a rare sight to see in a park in Singapore. This is a popular site for both families and friends to go camping or just spend the entire day at the beach. After nestling in the park, everyone can dine at fully airconditioned restaurant at the Beaulieu House. This house was the home of the late Admiral Sir Geoffrey Layton.
- Sembawang Hot Spring: This is the only hotspring found all over mainland Singapore, discovered way back in 1909. One can find this natural hot spring just at the junction of Sembawang Road and Gambas Avenue. Air cooling system is not available at the hot spring.
- Orchid Golf Course: A haven for most local and expatriates, this hug golf course offers a wide range of playing area for all golf enthusiasts. This place is usually packed in the weekends and the holidays and a usually go-to place for residents of Sembawang. There are no AC units in this golf course except for its lounging area where people stay for coffee and light snacks.
Driving to Sembawang may not be the best experience for most drivers and commuters as most roads are underdeveloped. Easily accesses through the Wcega Tower next to the Ang Mo Kio Hub, that is fronting the rotunda in the east. After routing through the Quality Hotel Marlow and reaching the main Riverbank at Fernvale. This is just a 26 minute drive from our office to the Semabawang Area.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Sengkang