Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN SELETAR
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
Seletar was named after the coastal inhabitants in the past which were the orang seletar. These natives are known to live in the outskirts of Johor Straits and around the Seletar River. Later on, these natives transferred to Sungai Pulai. Seletar is geographically located in the northeastern region of Singapore. Its planning area can be found between the Seletar Reserboir and Sungei Punggol, northern TPE and some parts of Pulau.
This region of Singapore is home to some of the known landmarks like the British naval and its air bases, Seletar Aerospace Park and Upper Seletar Reservoir. This district continues to employ housing developments as well as business center for economic growth.
Common Types of Aircons in Seletar
- Window Type AC: Seletar has a lot of planning areas around the district that was defined by the Urban Redevelopment Authority. The need for an air cooling system becomes a necessity for these kinds of housing projects. Seletar can get really humid most especially of summer season. The easiest way to be able to install one is a window-type AC. This is designed for small spaces that need efficient air cooling power. The advantage of this type is that it can easily be installed even without a contractor as it can be set-up in a window. Servicing of this AC by Oasis should be religiously done to avoid the degradation of the unit and its cooling capacity.
- Portable AC: Prevalent to the homes of Seletar is also the Portable AC which is the cheapest among other cooling systems. This is a popular choice by many residents in Seletar for the reason that it is compact and movable. This can be advantage for some families that are constantly moving from one flat to another apartment or whichever place they go. This portable AC doesn’t need as much maintenance as those that are more heavy-duty operated but servicing is still recommended to lengthen the lifespan of the unit.
- Lower Seletar Reservoir: If you are looking for something chill and outdoor type of activities then this reservoir in Seletar is perfect for you. One can find the best water sports like sailing and fishing which are popular activities in the area. It also a nice place for a casual walks around with the entire family. This can be located in Yishun Avenue 1. There are no AC cooling systems in this place as this is an outdoor recreation area for the public.
- Seletar Aerospace Park: One of Singapore’s most expensive industrial park that costs up to $60 million that is just fronting the Seletar Airport. This aims to improve and develop the aviation hub in Singapore and expand aerospace activities in Seletar. The offices and aerospace activity areas are well equipped with airconditon to support the growing education and expansion of the aviation center of Singapore.
- Seletar Airport: This airport in Seletar is managed by the Changi Airport Group and was completed in 1928. It operates mainly for chartered flights and as well as training activities for aviation school. It is open 24 hours and boasts a level 7 protection of its AES. It has future plans of expansion which includes the Seletar Aerospace Park. This could lengthen the runway by 1,800 to make way for bigger aircrafts. The Seletar Airport is surrounded by centralized aircon to keep incoming and departing passengers comfortable while they wait for their flights to arrive.
Seletar is a just a small district that you can never get lost from driving around. Just drive along the KKh Hospital passing by the Comfort Delgro Centre. You can easily notice the Sembawang Shopping Centre the eastern part and turn left to reach Aperia’s central point of entry. Expect a fast service from our office to your area in Seletar.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Rochor