Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN ROCHOR
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
One of Singapore’s planning area, Rochor is a 2 sq. km district with approximately 32,000 residents. There are mainly 10 sub-zones that divide the entire Rochor. If trace back history, this district already had settlers in the land long before Singapore’s founder Sir Stamford Raffles arrived together with Indian settlers in 1819. The Indian settlers, in the earlier time, are still evident up until this day where Little India is, one can find cultural products and spices.
Today, the residential units in Rochor are mostly new HDB estates found in Farrer Park & Mount Emily. Shophouses by locals and expatriates are scattered all around the business hub of Rochor.
Common Types of Aircons in Rochor
- Window Air Conditioning System: It is a known fact that the growing population of Singapore has caused the construction of a slew of housing projects spearheaded by the Housing and Development Board. Rochor is not an exception being Rochor Centre as one of its housing projects to house people living in slum areas. This block flat type of household can be humid during the day and air cooling system is a must for every flat. The best choice for that is the window AC that is both inexpensive and can efficiently cool the entire space. Due to the popularity of this kind of AC, prices have become competitive and features are not compromised. Most window AC are ENERGY Star and EER Certified that will give energy-savings for your monthly bills. Consider periodic maintenance by the Oasis service to maintain its top notch cooling capacity.
- Portable AC: Another economical way to cool a standard household space in Rochor is a portable kind of AC. Save yourself from the hassle of breaking into your walls and windows as this compact AC only needs and external duct tubing to release the water from the unit. Make sure to purchase the right model of the portable AC according to its cooling capacity in BTU and the size of your home space or workspace. Most of the maintenance of the AC can be done by you at home but it is recommended to have it checked and serviced by professionals at least periodically.
- The Verge: Located at Little India in Rochor, this is considered to be its first and largest shopping mall opened last 2003. This shopping mall has two buildings, its centre and Chill @ The Verge. One can find different products that are of local and imports. From Indian wear, F&B outlets to craft and florist shops, it is a mix of different services for everyone. This shopping mall is common among families and younger shoppers as most tenants sell affordable retail brands. Whenever there is a problem with their AC units, fast service is done to cater to the numerous people who are coming in and out of the shopping centre.
- National Library: A 16-storey building which houses most of Singapore’s rich literary works. This is not your ordinary library as this also includes a function room and event area called The Pod located at the top-most floor of the building. It has incorporated old and modern library by creating a reference library, the Lee Kong Chian Reference Library. This fully air conditioned National Library is open to the public for everyone to enjoy.
- The Church of Our Lady of Lourdes: Just within the central business district of Rochor, The Church of Our Lady of Lourdes opened in 1888. Considered to be the very first Tamil Catholic Church in the entire Singapore region, the church was desgned by Father Nain in the earlier times. It has integrated the modern cooling way of air condition to keep all church-goers from being uncomfortable during the mass.
Rochor has a decent road system that makes it manageable to navigate around the district. Make your way through the Seletar Mall and within a few meters you will get to Bedok Mall from the far left area. Cross through the Temasek Polytechnic and from there you will find Rivervale Plaza as a landmark to reach the centre of Rochor.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Sembawang