Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN QUEENSTOWN
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Queenstown is a 22 sq km housing estate with approximately 130,000 residents. Its name was derived after Queen Elizabeth during her coronation in 1953. Before the world war, this town was highly rural with livestock and vegetable farming as people’s primary form of living. There used to be British military that settled in the area until 1953 when urbanization began in Queenstown. This was then transformed and used as a test bed for the construction of public housings in Singapore. This is where Singapore’s very first Satellite was ever launched. With over 13 sub-zones, expect a mixture of different estates most especially in Ghim Moh and Commonwealth.
Common Types of Aircons in Queenstown
- Ductless Air Conditioner: It is a known fact that Queenstown has a lot of housing areas in the form of estates. This is usually a three to five roomed flat that needs air cooling system as it tends to become hot during the day. An ideal unit too cool multiple rooms in a household is the ductless air conditioner. By nature, this type of air cooling system is inverter-driven, meaning they can provide efficient cooling no matter how hot the weather is. This will ensure comfort throughout the household the entire year. Most of the products sold of this type is made durable and robust, some even are engineered to self-diagnosis any errors that goes into the system. Oasis aircon service is recommended to be done periodically to help maintain the cooling system operate efficiently.
- Window Air Conditioner: Other than condominiums and Estates, Queensland has a number of block type flats that people are living in Queenstown. If you have a smaller space and is looking for an air cooling system, a window AC can sufficiently provide that. This AC is usually priced lower in comparison with other types of AC so affording it won’t be a problem. Modern models of this type already have integrated features like energy efficiency and improved ventilation so rest assured that cooling your spaces won’t be as costly as you think it would be. It should be taken into consideration for the AC to be regularly serviced to enable its cooling capacity to withstand over the years.
- Queensway Shopping Centre: A four-level shopping mall and a basement car park, Queensway Shopping Centre is the must-go for most of the residents of Queenstown. Built in 1976, this mall is considered to be one of the oldest shopping malls all over Singapore. This was originally built to provide not just a shopping venue for people but for recreational purposes as well. In fact, this was also known as “Singapore’s Sports Mall”. This mall is fully air conditioned in order for all shoppers to enjoy their errands more comfortably.
- How Par Villa: If you want to know more about the Chinese culture and mythology then Haw Par Villa is the place to go. With over 1,000 statues and 150 diromas, scan through the different imagery that depicts Chinese folklore that was taught under Confucianism over time. One of the main highlights of the place is the Ten Courts of Hell that shows what Hell is like as depicted by Chinese Mythology. There are no AC available in the place as most of the statues and exhibitions are displayed outdoors.
- Masjid Hang Jebat: This is one of the most unique mosques in Singapore as this is situated close to the KTM railway tracks. Over the years it had undergone minor renovations, retaining its kampong authenticity. It still functions to serve the community through its religious services. The mosque is fully-airconditioned as it has been enclosed to retain its structure throughout the years.
Queenstown is a highly urbanized area and the roads going through this town has greatly improved over the years. First, head south to Buona Vista Flyover and driving towards the South Buona Vista Rd. Get pass through AYE and into Juong Road. Exit through the Clementi Ave 6 and head towards the exit in Jin Lempeng. Continue towards Clementi Ave 6 to reach its central area of Queenstown.
Next Up: River Valley