Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN PIONEER
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Long before Pioneer became a center for Industrial business in Singapore, it was filled with mangroves and swamp. It started to develop in 1962 when Jurong Town Corporation, Singapore’s chief developer, took over and made Pioneer an industrial hub of Singapore. It is located near Jurong and the Boon Lay Districts. This is home to Singapore’s largest industrial company, The Jurong Industrial Estate, which employs approximately 120,000 people in 2,000 factories. Other companies manufacture products related to oil chemical and engineering products locally and for export. In terms of properties, there are still residential spaces up for sale, about 1,510, that are either for sale or for rent.
Common Types of Aircons in Pioneer
- Packaged Air Condition: Experts have recommended the usage of packaged AC units in certain large-spaced office and industrial areas. These can be mounted on the wall and the roof depending on the availability of the area. The amount of power and ability of this cooling system is perfect for industrialized places where there the congestion of a certain room is challenging enough to cool a space. Pioneer is an industrial hub and having this type of AC can efficiently cool down this kind of workspace. Aircon servicing by Oasis is highly recommended as its placement and usage is very prone to clogging of dirt, and they provide reliable services to cater these kinds of processes.
- Ducted AC unit: Another perfect cooling system for offices and hug open workspace is a ducted AC. Most especially industries that have multiple spaces and rooms, it becomes easier to control the temperature in every room through the duct system where the cool air is being transported. The vents deliver this cool air to the respective rooms with the right temperature. This type of AC is very popular for business owners as this gives them the power and flexibility to cool the entire workplace. Professional servicing of this type of AC is important as the ducts of this type can easily accumulate and mold out. To protect the welfare of workers, it is best to periodically have it checked.
- Heritage Conservation Centre (HCC): Under the supervisory of the National Heritage Board (NHB) in Singapore, this heritage centre houses Pioneer’s and Singapore’s well-preserved artifacts and cultural collections. This is said to be the first kind in Asia and only opens for the public on Wednesdays. A centralized AC is installed in this prestigious Centre to have all the artifacts well-preserved.
- Jurong Reptile Park: If you’re interested in species of different types, then the Jurong Reptile Park should be in your list when visiting Pioneer. It houses more than 50 species and breeds them in the facility. Reptiles like snakes, tortoises, crocodiles, komodo dragons and more can be seen in this park. Aside from seeing them in person, there are also reptile shows and photography session done in the tour around the park. The show rooms are well equipped with air-condition to keep a cooler and cleaner environment for some of its reptiles to survive.
- Arena Country Club: This Country Club is open for all the locals and tourist interested in doing some sports during its stay in Pioneer. There are a lot of facilities being offered like gymnasiums, saunas, swimming pools and golf ranges. A few of the facilities are required air-conditioning especially those that are indoor-based sport activities.
It will only take around 27 minutes to get to Pioneer from our main office. From West Coast Plaza take a turn around the rotunda reaching Bukit Batok Driving Centre. Make a turn around the West Mall fronting the Science Centre Singapore and driving 100 meters from that point towards the Clementi Mall.
Next Up: Punggol