Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN PAYA LEBAR
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
Literally translated as “wide swamp” in Malayan language, Paya Lebar somewhat lived up to its name years back. This place was filled with squatter settlement until colonization by Richard Ownen Norris happened.
Today, Paya Lebar is swarmed by industrial workers in offices and factory, a mixture of industrial, modern and pre-modern feel. New developments like the Singapore Circle Line, and an upcoming MRT track, is set to stand in this district. It is one of the districts of Singapore that is experiencing expansion that will greatly evolve in the years to come. Due to the immense development in this district, the chaos around the area is incontrollable.
Common Types of Aircons in Paya Lebar
- Centralized Air Conditioning System: There is no doubt that Paya Lebar centers mostly on industrial work at this time due to its developmental stage as a district. Most factories require a heavy-duty AC that can sustain a machine-centered working environment in order to keep workers productive. Centralized air cons can keep up with that kind of air cooling demand as it can simultaneously cool different rooms with its high capacity compressor. The ductwork will allow transport of its cooling system through the different rooms and offices. This will be a wiser way of cooling a large place than individually placing cooling units in every room. Professional Oasis AC servicing is very important to protect workers from the harmful effects of dirty AC where molds and bacteria can clog through the ducts.
- Portable Air Conditioner: There are small retail stores around Paya Lebar that uses a portable AC as their cooling system. Most of these business owners are looking for a cheaper but efficient way to cool their shopping stands. This is a necessity for most people who want to keep their products from deteriorating most especially those that are perishable. The good thing about portable AC is that they can always carry it from one place to another whenever they decide to change posts or stalls.
- Malay Village: Located in the Geylang part end of Paya Lebar, this heritage center is a must-go for every local and tourist to know more about the district’s history. Aside from the daily tours and exhibitions, there are also daily courses that everyone can take. Conducted weekly are the Kuda Kepang performances that are a local cultural show showing Javanese horse trance. Souvenir shops are also all around the areas like clothes, spices and little collection items. The Malay village is well air-conditioned to keep a comfy environment for everyone during their tour.
- Hari Raya Bazaar: A rare bazaar that only occurs once a month during Ramadhan is held in Paya Lebar. One can find different local products like curtains, food, locally produced food is sold in this bazaar for everyone. The bazaar doesn’t have AC in the area as it is an open-public event.
- Retail outlets: One of the advantages of the location of Paya Lebar is its close proximity with Eunos and Geylang which is considered to be the centre of Malay Shopping. Products are sold in small retail stores like spices, delicacies and a traditional Malayan clothing called the baju kurung. Another source of shopping products is the Tanjong Katong Complex which is formerly a town complex. Most of these retail stores have their own AC to protect their products from deteriorating.
It is a little bit hard navigating around Paya Lebar as roads are in curved-form. Just head northeast to Jurong Gateway heading towards Toh Guan Rd. Keep right as you continue towards the flyover and passing through the toll road at PIE. Exit through Paya Lebar Rd and turn left towards Jin Afifi to get to the central part of the district.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Pioneer