Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Panasonic Aircon Service
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Founded by Konosuke Matsushita in March 7, 1918, Panasonic was formerly named as Matsushita Electric Housewares Manufacturing Works. Their products started with simple fan insulator plates, Matsushita had that vision of the demand for household electronics. Eventually, they manufactured an improved version of an attachment plug that is both cheaper and efficient compared to the competing products in the market.
The very first Air Conditioner product that was produced by Panasonic was under their National Brand in 1958 with the name “Home Air conditioner”. Japan during the 1950s utilizes air condition mostly in business and commercial areas only. So the company decided to expand the usage to every home in Japan that is more compact and inexpensive. That was when air conditioner for home use was first developed and produced a total of 1,100 units on the first year. Today, Panasonic continues to be a leading brand not just for home electronics but they also cater to home renovation services.
3 Most Popular Panasonic Aircons
Aero Series Econavi Inverter CS-U9TKQ 1HP (CU-U9TKQ)
- This stylish and compact design fits perfectly in any home. This has a slimmer design that the previous models. Designed with a lustrous pearl outer coating that adds up to its elegance.
- A nanoe-G technology gives you quality air purifying experience that ensures a cool and healthy air. This unit releases active ions that attached to particles and neutralizes it in the process.
- The unit’s Inverter ensures an energy-saving while maintaining its cooling efficiency during operation. The Inverter works in a way that it automatically adjusts to the compression of space in a certain room and its temperature control that will guarantee continual comfort.
Split Type Inverter Aircon - CS-S12SKQ 1.5HP [CU-S12SKQ]
- iAuto-X Technology detects the temperature difference between the room and the unit and automatically adjusts its temperature to ensure comfort.
- The nanoe-G Technology assures 99% removal of particles that goes into the unit like dirt, bacteria, virus that can be harmful to the health.
- The EcoNavi and Inverter works hand-in-hand to efficiently utilize the energy consumption properly. Its Human Activity Sensor and Sunlight Sensor detects human activity, location and its absence to enable the unit to efficiently economize its energy-usage.
Split Type Standard Aircon (Non-Inverter) - CS-PC9SKQ 1 HP
- An Automatic Intelligence is built in this unit to efficiently alter the different cooling system option according to the environment’s temperature.
- The iAuto feature gives a reliable cooling airflow with the given environment humidity.
- Panasonic’s air conditioning unit employs its condensers with an anti-rust coating that protects itself from salty air, rain and other corrosive chemicals.
How to Service Panasonic Aircons
- Open the Cover
Make sure that the power switch is turned off and the power plug is removed to avoid electrocution and injury. In most split-type Air conditioning unit, Panasonic has the same mechanism of opening it. Simply lift the horizontal vane to expose the inner portion of the air conditioning unit.
- Remove the Air Filter
The air filter is just situated below the front panel of the unit. Remove it by gently detaching the four corners of the filter from its positioned brackets. These brackets help the filters stay in its place during operation. Removal should be done carefully as there are metal corners is some of the internal parts of the AC unit.
- Wash the Air Filter
There are several ways to clean the filters of the AC unit. If there is only little visible dirt found, simply use a vacuum cleaner to suction out the dust particles. If the filter is too soiled and cannot be removed through vacuum, wash the filters with soap or a mild detergent. Make sure all detergent is efficiently rinsed off to avoid clogging upon returning it to the unit. If the AC is installed near dusty areas, it is advised that it should be cleaned every two weeks to maintain its air cooling efficiency.
- Replace the Air Filter
Return the filters just as it was removed. Make it a point that the filter is thoroughly dried from washing as this may affect the operation when it is in use. Also inspect that the membranes are undamaged before installing it back. Simply insert it in the brackets of its position on all corners of the indoor unit.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Panasonic Aircon
- Oasis is a company with a passion
The company has its mission to give quality service to all its customers. The secret that quality service is the passion that all of our staff and technicians exerts in every work that they do. Passion is the driving force for giving the kind of service that is inherently found in our company. Without it, work would be meaningless to anyone in our workforce and that is why instilling that principle is very important.
- Oasis has the most knowledgeable technicians
All throughout the years of professional experience handed down from seniority to its peer workers of the company; Oasis instills that knowledge in every employee. Just as we are well-versed with most products, Oasis can take care and give quality service to your Panasonic AC unit.
- Clean cool air equals productivity
We believe that a clean and harmonious environment for work and home is very vital to the productivity of man. Work in itself should be eased out through the working atmosphere you are in. We believe that through our quality service of maintaining the utmost performance of the unit, we are able to help you in lessening the burden of your daily work.