Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN ORCHARD
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
This is known as the entertainment hub in the central area of Singapore. A well-known tourist attraction to many, this runs a 2.2-kilometre long boulevard. Still part of the Urban Development Authority’s planning area; it is bordered by Tanglin in the West and Newton in the East. It was named the Orchard due to its former landscape of nutmeg plantations, fruit orchards and pepper farms that swarm the area in the 1830s. The commercial boom in the area started in the 1900s that eventually became the center for its entertainment and shopping hub.
By its size, it measures 1 sq km with an approximated 1,600 people living in the area. It has three sub-zones: Boulevard, Somerset, Tanglin.
Common Types of Aircons in Orchard
- Central Air Conditioners: The Orchard has been the center of Entertainment hub of Singapore. And what better way to cool a public establishment wherein hundreds of people come in and out of the store is a powerful AC through central air conditioners. The working parts of this type of AC can be found in a separate system which is situated usually outside of the room and establishment. This will make entertainment hubs more quiet in their inside space. This can do both to cool and humidify a space making it more economical for business owners to operate. This type of AC can provide the owners and customers years of quality air cooling system if it’s properly and regularly maintained by professionals.
- Ductless Mini Split System: There are a lot of mini-coffee shops in the Orchard where a mini-split AC is already convenient to use for regular air cooling function. If you’re into business and you want to keep your budget attainable but want to have the efficiency of an air cooling system the a split type can do the job. Most of the brands of this kind has the highest available SEER and is already Energy-Star-rated. This will assure all business companies to save on their energy bill. Still professional aircon service in Singapore should be maintained to keep it durable for longer times and avoid clog of dirt and molds.
- Botanic Gardens: Recognized and honored by the UNESCO World Heritage Site as the only tropical garden in the world to maintain a healthy and bountiful tropical garden. It can be found in the latter area opposing the Orchard Road. It has received a lot of recognitions in the past like “Garden of the Year” by the International Garden Tourism Awards, a three-star Michelin rating, and many more. It is the center of orchid studies and the cultivation of crosses. Rubber extraction was also studied and continued to be perfected to promote its economic export of the product. There is no AC system in this area because an ambient temperature is required to grow the garden flora.
- Goodwood Park Hotel: This is located in the Scotts Road of the Orchard. It was primarily built to be a club house foe the Teutonic Club that later on was transformed into a grand hotel. It is considered to be a heritage hotel in a 6-hectare garden and the very first hotel in Singapore to include a swimming pool. This as designed by R.A.J. Bidwell in 1900 and follows a Victorian style of architecture. The hotel is well-lit and air-conditioned most especially its very own wine-cellar.
- Shopping around Orchard Road: Shopping is an understatement when you come to the Orchard Road area. There are countless entertainment hub, coffee shops, and hotels to be found in the boulevard. A few of these shopping hubs are the Tanglin Mall at the Tanglin Road, T Galleria, ION Orchard, Ngee Ann City, Wisma Atria and countless more to mention. All of these establishments are well equipped with full AC to accommodate all shopping-goers, tourists and locals.
The Orchard is a small place to get around to. It is no longer allowed to cross the central Scotts intersection so the easiest option is going through the Wisma Atria and going to the east by the Ngee Ann City and to the north through the CK Tang and Mariott. You can see the Shaw House as a landmark in the west part of Orchard.
Next Up: Outram