Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN NEWTON
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Newton is just nearby the places of Orchard and Tanglin and is considered to be very more serene than its neighboring areas. Newton has a very slow pace of progress but it is admired about its greenery view which is very ideal for residential purposes. Not to worry because there are a lot of shops and hotels if you are planning for a stay in this town and some schools and available private properties. One of the few places you can go and enjoy the richness of the town in one place is its Newton Food Centre. You can find the best hawker food around town and Singapore in this modernized place. This is where local and foreign clubbers flock into during the night to enjoy some liquors and some social.
Common Types of Aircons in Newton
- Window-type Air Conditioning: Most of the residences in Newton are composed of high-rising condominiums scattered all around the town. One of the most convenient ways to cool up a space such as a small condominium would be a window-type AC that ranges from 30-50 sq meters. This is a popular pick for people as this is very easy to install if you have ample space in your window to position the unit. Usually window AC already has both a cooling and a heating feature all in one unit and can do a standard function just like any other AC in the market. Not to worry about energy savings as there are already a lot of brands that have an Energy Star certification and has a decent EER rating. Looking for 24 hour aircon service that does periodic check-ups is needed to retain its cooling function.
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning: Another efficient way of cooling the numerous condominiums around Newton is split-type AC. This is especially ideal for two or more bedrooms with a large living room and balcony. They are much more versatile in cooling multiple rooms all at once. The ductless feature makes it more efficient as no energy is needed for the duct to consume compared to other types of units. Professional servicing of this type of AC is needed initially for installment due to its complexity to install as well as maintenance of the entire unit around the house.
- Newton Food Centre: This Food Centre was endorsed by the Singapore Tourism Board to form a tourist : attraction hub where Singaporean can showcase their own local and international take on food. This opened in 1971 and closed in 2005, but was made with major renovation in the hopes to promote Singapore cuisine in Newton on July 2006. The design was based on old colonial houses in Newton with a white, black and brown color scheme. The Food hub is surrounded by lush greens and 50 species of flowers to create a plantation environment. There are no AC available as this is an open-garden type of food hub.
- Istana: Istana literally means “palace” in Malay, a perfect fit to where the President of Singapore resides during his term. This is where the Prime Minister of Singapore also situates his working office. Its beautiful façade faces a lawn fountain where a Tembusu tree was formerly planted. With an area of 106-acre, this used to be a part of a nutmeg plantation a long time ago. The entire mansion is powered and serviced regularly with centralized AC to promote productivity in government work.
- Emerald Hill: This neighborhood is used to be the residences of wealthy Peranakan families. Most of the architectural design follows the Chinese Baroque style designed by Mr. RT Rajoo. Some of the houses were renovated over time and are installed with AC. Regular servicing of the AC is mandatory especially to these old houses as dirt would easily clog the unit.
Newton is such a small place to go around and one cannot get lost navigating around it. Go through the different road stops to reach the main central vicinity of Newton. Clarke Quay Stn Exit is just adjacent to the Clark Quay along the Bef Avenue. Expect a fast response from our service team for your AC needs.
Next Up: Novena