Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Midea Aircon Service
What humbly started out as a local workshop in the year 1968, Midea Company has really come a long way. Mr. He Xiangjian, the founder of Midea group, together with 23 local residents in Guangdong started a bottle lid production workshop. It was only in 1985 that they began production of their very own air conditioner brand. Midea collaborated with Toshiba in 1990 in producing split-style air conditioners which they eventually acquired in 1998 to establish their sole air conditioning compressor business.
He Xiangjian left the Board of Midea to focus more on the development strategy with the company’s Investment Department. His position was succeeded by Paul Fang in 2012. Today, Midea group has an estimated US$23 billion earnings as of the year 2014. One third of this revenue was said to be from overseas sales. Midea products continue to be the leading brand of major electronics and appliances in over 150 countries employing 150,000 people all over the world.
3 Most Popular Midea Aircons
Midea Genesis White Split-Type 1.0/1.5/2.0 Hp
- The unit is built with a Turbo DC Inverter that helps the unit create an efficient and energy-saving function. This is brought by a wider range of regularity and voltage production.
- An Eco-Mode can help you save energy as you sleep. This model of Midea unit can increase temperature of cooling by 1 C an hour for two hours. This maintains the temperature for 5 whole hours then automatically switches of.
- The features include a Quiet Mode through a built-in large diameter cross flow fan which helps lessen the noise of internal function. The HEPA filter traps the smallest dust particles and bacteria that may cause harmful effects to the health.
Midea Window-Type AC FP-S1ARA015HMNV-N1
- With an EER as high as 11.8 rating, this model assures a low-energy consumption function. The affordability of this unit is the best choice for starters.
- Designed with a top discharge and fixed for the 0.6Hp and a Side discharge, slide-out chassis. Containing 2-3 set of speed fan with basic filter plus silver ion.
- From a world class brand comes a world class service as this unit guarantees an incomparable quality like no other. After sales Service is guaranteed as Midea offers a wide network of in-office Customer Service Center and online inquiry.
Midea Mirror Black Inverter FP-42AST025KEIV-B2
- Compared to Non-Inverter Units, this Turbo DC Inverter caters a wide range of voltage that can improve productivity of cost-efficiency. This is attained by an alternating action of the compressor and internal fan after a certain desired temperature is reached.
- This intelligent technology is paired with its stylish design which fits perfectly indoors. Any household would love this sleek design that would add to a sophisticated touch to your home’s interior.
- Other features of this unit include a self-clean function which maintains the indoor unit dry and keeps bacteria build up. A Refrigerant Leakage detection helps detect a leak that causes an alarm to alert end-user.
How to Service Midea Aircons
- Open the Cover
Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged from the electric dock to prevent shock. Locate the front panel of the window type aircon and grasp it with both hands. By holding the slot under the front panel, lift it all the way up. For split-type units simply lift open the front panel on both sides pushing it upwards.
- Remove the Air Filter
The Filter on both the window-type and split-type aircons can be found just underneath the front panels. Window type Midea Aircons have handles beneath the air filter. Pinch the handles, making an arched-like position of the filter and remove it by an under and then upside direction. With split-type AC, grasp the tab on the edge of the filter then slightly pushing it upwards then pulling it towards you. Some units have a small air freshening filter aside from the main filter. This can be easily removed by unclipping it from the main filter.
- Wash the Air Filter
It is advised to check the filter at least once a month to see the condition of the filters if it needs cleaning. Build-up of dirt in the filter causes frosting on the cooling coils of the unit. Use warm water to thoroughly rinse the visible particles found on the filter. Make sure to do it in adequate ventilation. Use a mild dish washing detergent to remove heavy dirt sticking on the filter. Before drying the filter in a cool dry place, make sure there are no remnants of detergent found on the filter. Never use hot water 40*C to rinse. If there is only minimal dirt found, a vacuum can be used to clean the main filter and freshening filter instead of washing it.
- Replace the Air Filter
Do not forget to re-attach the freshening filter, if present, back to the larger filter after drying. Open the front panel as instructed before then carefully slide the filter back inside the unit. Make sure it is not loosely attached as this would disrupt the cooling process and function. Close the front panel by gently pushing it downwards.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Midea Aircon
- Oasis has the ability to see past our consumers
We may not be able to see all of our customers face-to-face in some cases but we can read and apprehend their emotional state. Customer sensitivity is something that all of our employees possess. We can never predict every type of customers that we will cater to but an assurance of attaining to that quality service and emotional needs is considered.
- We Set a Goal-Oriented Focus
Oasis aims not just to maintain a “happy customer” but we also set business goals that are vitally important. Keeping a goal-oriented plan has given our employees a more productive and allows a free-will of handling different types of customers. This is something that other services lack that we have maintained throughout the years.
- Oasis wants to create a healthy and comfortable working environment
Cooling Systems are created years back for the sole purpose of increasing worker’s productivity. This is very evident even in our own work place where a clean and well-maintained air condition increases work efficiency. Just like our desire to maintain a healthy environment, we aspire to prevent respiratory-related diseases brought by dirty AC units.