Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN MARINE PARADE
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
It has a total of five sub-zones: Mountbatten, Katong, Marine Parade, East Coast and Marine East. This is bordered by the areas f Geylang in the North, Bedok to the northeast, Marine East to the Southwest. Most of the big residential places are in close proximity with the Changi Airport. It is quite convenient for most people since the airport is just 15 to 20 minutes from their households. One can find the most delicious delicacies and food in the areas of Katong and Joo Chiat. If you’re looking for a residential place that is overlooking the view of the sea, then the Meyer Road at the Fort Road is a perfect location. This kind of view also comes with a hefty price but if you’re looking for something much cheaper than Fort Road, Katong area would be a great alternative.
Common Types of Aircons in Marine Parade
- Centralized Air Condition: There are a lot of malls and establishments in Marine Parade that employs this kind of cooling system. This does not take too much space inside which keeps establishments look more modern. A reverse cycle will not only cool the air inside but can pump hot air outside on its external part. The cooling system is transported in every area of a hug space through a duct or vent system. This type of AC has the most expensive set of filters which also has the greatest capacity to filter even the microscopic bacteria in the surroundings. It is very helpful as most people of different health state just roams around malls and public places. Maintenance and servicing of this type of AC is done as regularly as possible to prevent clogging by molds and dirt from its ducts and vents.
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning: Marine Parade District is known to have a lot of residential places with condominiums. This type of AC is very much suited for a typical-sized condominium. Although split type is more expensive than centralized air conditioning, it is said to be 30% more energy efficient due to the absence of ducts that usually take up energy during operation. This AC unit should regularly be serviced by professionals due to its more complex structure compared to other AC unit types.
- Parkway Parade: This officially opened on March 9, 1984 and has seven-storey shopping mall and 17-floor office. This is where most people in Marine Parade go to shop for basic grocery or luxurious items and kid’s toys. There are also a lot of restaurants in the shopping mall like Hardees’, Chuck’E’Cheese. Its very own cinema also just opened this 2017 for the general public. The mall employs centralized air conditioning all throughout the building to keep all the shoppers comfortable. AC in malls should be regularly serviced to prevent of downtown that may occur which should be greatly avoided in hug spaces like the mall.
- Katong Antique Shop: This antique shop can be found in the 208 Coast Road of Marine Parade District. Go through this antiques and heirloom collections from the Peranakan family home. A two-storey shophouse with a small gallery in the top floor and artifacts in the gorund floor including wedding costumes and beaded slippers used during their time. A regularly serviced AC is installed in this antique shop to help preserve the ancient artifacts and displays that they are displaying.
- Legendary Grand Hotel: Situated in the 25 & 26 Still Road, this was built by Moona Kader Sultan in 1917. Moona was a rich Indian merchant in the earlier times when he decided to build this place. It is a mix of Victorian design and modern contemporary on how it has evolved over the years. A regularly serviced AC is implemented to keep hotel-stayers from being comfortable in their stay.
Marine Parade is a very little area in Singapore with one of the most industrialized and expensive residences. You can access two major roads, the Changi Road or the Sims Ave that goes directly to the inner central area of Marine Parade. A major landmark would be the Joo Chat Place that corners the Everitt Road.
Next Up: Newton