Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN MANDAI
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Mandai is located in the Northern part of Singapore. This is still considered to be part of the planning area included by Singapore. The name “Mandai” came from a famous tree called the Mandai tree found in the same area. The Mandal town is greatly known for the point of entry for the Night Safari and the Singapore Zoo. Other famous places that can be seen in Mandai are the river-themed park, the River Safari just beside the Zoos. It also includes other attractions like the Sembawang Golf Course and Hot Spring. Singapore’s largest crematorium is in this planning area, the Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium.
Common Types of Aircons in Mandai
- Split Air Conditioning: Most of the amusement parks found in the Mandai area have a lot of satellite offices, lounges and everything that is for business purpose. A split-type air condition would be very much perfect for this kind of set up. This will initially cost you a lot in comparison with the other kinds of AC but will eventually help you save money in the long run. Businesses try to maximize their profits and electricity bill should be something that is well managed. Due to the fact that this can efficiently cool multiple rooms at a time, there is no need to put multiple ones in different offices for cooling purposes. A duct work can work its way in all areas and can cool it in varying temperature. This type of AC requires professional servicing due to its complexity to set-up and maintain.
- Window Type Air Condition: This is very ideal for a single room area cooling function like a small office or a small ticketing office in some attractions. This type of Air condition is known to its affordability and easy installation. This has all the standard features of a regular AC like controlling its cooling mode, a timer, and a remote control. This requires monthly cleaning and periodical air con services by professionals to thoroughly clean the unit.
- Night Safari: This is considered to be the most popular attraction in Singapore. This is the first ever nocturnal zoo to be ever opened anywhere in the world. Dr. Ong Swee Law was the mastermind behind the nocturnal zoo back in the 1980s. It was opened in May 26, 1994 and was reportedly worth $63 million to construct. This Safari has a total of 2,500 animals with 130 species. This animal attraction received a lot of accolades in Singapore like the Best Family Experience Award, Best Leisure Attraction Experience, Best Animal Caretaker of the Year and many more. This doesn’t have AC in most parts where animals are present but they have lounge where full air condition is available for the tourists.
- River Safari: A 12-hectares attraction that id found between the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. This highlights very enjoyable river boat rides. This is said to cost at $160million with an annual attendance of 820,000 people. A boat ride called the Amazon River Quest is a 15-minute Safari Cruise where you can see animals like giraffe, Asian elephants alongside the river. This doesn’t have AC in the area as this is an open-river attraction.
- Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium: This isn’t really an attraction for tourist and the likes but is one of the highlights in Mandai as this is the largest crematorium in Singapore. This is run by the government and is considered to be the final resting place for most Singaporeans. A centralized AC is regularly serviced to maintain the standard of environment in dealing with the corpse and the machineries that they use.
Mandai is a just a small place that you can never get lost getting there. Just drive along the Yishun Bus Interchange passing by the Bukit Batok Driving Centre. You can find the Ite College in the west and turn left to reach Mandai’s central point of entry. Expect a speedy service from our office to your area in Mandai.
Next Up: Marine Parade