Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
LG Aircon Service
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
LG Electronics Inc. was formerly named as Goldstar in the year 1958. The fulfillment of this company was made after the Korean War to help rebuild and provide Korea with quality home appliances and electronics. Today, this Korean company employs as many as 82,000 people in 119 locations worldwide. The electronics company caters to four business areas: Home Appliance & Air Solution, Automotive Parts, Home Entertainment and Mobile Communications.
LG’s Air conditioning Company maintains its lead as a sales leader in the world since the year 2000. Pairing both state-of-the-art technology and world-class design, LG Aircon continues to provide both qualities incomparable to many. They provide lustrous inverter split systems and window type units that can help you and your family cool out on hot seasons. With LG’s unending passion for innovation, they set sky as the limit to that principle. Among the other leading multinational electronics company in the world, LG Electronics Inc. continues to supply the world with cutting-edge technology.
3 Most Popular LG Aircons
LG Dual Inverter 1.5T BSA18BEYD
- This indoor split type AC is a four-star rated unit that is built with LG’s Dual Inverter Compressor that reduces noise during operation and fluctuating cooling those results to cooling efficiency and quieter indoor environment. This compressor is ensured for a 10-year warranty when purchased.
- This dual Inverter compressor gas a power-saving mode that can economize energy utilization better than usual compressors. This also helps in the speed of cooling in a given space. A technology called the Monsoon Comfort Technology adjusts the right cooling during hot monsoon seasons. This also prevents over-cooling and can save electric cost up to 36.4%.
- An upgraded LG Power Circuit Board improves its ability to adjust to electrical fluctuation to ensure safety and maintain the unit’s durability over time.
Smart Inverter 1.0T Cooling Only BSA12BEYD
- The Smart Inverter comes with a 10-year compressor that helps provide speed cooling and electricity efficiency. In comparison with other air-conditioning units, this lowers the outflow of air by 30% by reducing the temperature.
- This features an Active Energy Control feature that is suitable during the hot summer seasons as to help families keep their electricity bill at a lower cost.
- It is inevitable that houses and any other establishments accumulate dust, allergens and bacteria that could harm our health. But not to worry because this Smart Inverter has a Double Filtration System that can filter out micro dusts as small as 0.3um. This reduces mold and bacteria build up in the AC that will maintain the cleanliness and safety of air circulating in the space.
Smart Inverter 1.0T Cooling Only with Mosquito Away BSA12MAYD
- This unit has a unique Mosquito Away Technology that utilizes an optimal ultrasonic wave range that repels mosquito away. This unit emits a sound frequency that is undetected by the human ear and considered safe since no chemicals are used for this kind of technology.
- Just like the other Smart Inverter Cooling-only units, this is built with an energy-saving inverter compressor and an Active energy control for faster cooling and energy efficiency to cut down electricity cost.
- Monsoon Comfort Technology sets the ample temperature during the monsoon season that causes a spike in the dehumidification of usual air conditioning units. This feature can save you as much as 36.4% in electricity bill.
- You can be assured of safety from bacteria build up through its Micro Dust Protection Filter to maintain a safe and hygienic air to breathe inside an enclosed space. This is brought by the Double Filtration System that prevents bacteria from entering by 99%.
How to Service LG Aircons
- Open the Cover
First, make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged to prevent electrocution during the process. Take note that there are some internal parts at the edges behind the filter that are sharp so care should be observed when touching these areas. There are locking and unlocking facility in front of a window-type AC. Locate the unlocking facility at the front portion of the grille and open it with both hands. It can be opened by pulling the grille in an upward manner, then hold the front grille up with one hand.
In a Split AC, the locking and unlocking facility can be found on the either ends. You can open it using both hands clicking on the sides together and pulling it upwards.
- Remove the Air Filter
With one hand holding the front grille up, use your other hand to grab the filter from the inside. Take the filter by grabbing a tab at the center and pulling it away from its locking area position. Both the Window and Split AC have positioned brails but only differ in its structure. The Split AC filter can be removed by detaching it from the brails and sliding it down.
- Wash the Air Filter
Once the air filter is removed, you can now clean the dirt clinging into the filter. Using a soft brush and placing it against running lukewarm water, brush the areas with visible dirt particles. You can also use to rinse the filter using mild detergent to remove dirt that is hard to remove. After washing, allow the filter to dry under a shaded place. Cleaning the filter will improve the cooling efficiency of the AC and prevent accumulation of mold and bacteria inside the AC.
- Replace the Air Filter
In a window-type AC, the filter is returned by opening the front grille using one hand and returning the filter to its original position at its locking area position. Make sure all sides of the filter are fitted into the brails of its locking area. After the filter is inserted back, close the front grille by pushing it down and making sure the locking area is tightly clamped close. In Split type AC you can insert it on the brails from its original position and closing the front grille by securely closing either sides of its locking feature.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your LG Aircon
- World class service for a World-Class Brand
To say that our service is the best out there is an understatement. Oasis service can compare to the premium brand that LG has established all throughout the years. We have reached this peak of success not just by marketing alone but with the proven and trusted service that we provide to the countless customers we’ve had in the past and the present. That paved the way for us to entrust people with the brand to what Oasis is now.
- Oasis gives value to its customers
Just as we give importance to our work, the same treatment is given to the people that we work with. A close partnership is what we aim to establish and not just a two-way customer and service provider relationship. Going beyond that can entail trust and continued partnership all throughout the years. A healthier partnership that goes beyond money and service is a principle that we envision to every clientele that we encounter.
- Productivity and Comfort anywhere
Air conditioning was primarily invented to provide comfort and improve the productivity of workers everywhere. And to uphold that very principle from the start, we cater an indispensible quality AC service for the people. As much as we believe in that idea as we also employ workers ourselves, an effective and clean workplace must be maintained to achieve that ultimate work productivity.