Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN JURONG EAST
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
This town is located from the Western Region of Singapore. It is surrounded by Boon Lay in the West, Tengah in the North, and Selat to the South portion. This is a neighboring town next to Clementi. There are a total of 10 subzones found in the Jurong East region with an approximate area of 17 Sq Km. This town is selected to be the location for the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail to be completed in the year 2026.
The town is composed of approximately 90,000 residents, with 22,600 of it are housed in unit flats with 3 rooms each. The residential area of East Jurong is mostly waterfront houses found along the Jurong River.
Common Types of Aircons in Jurong East
- Centralized Air Conditioning: The town of East Jurong has five major shopping malls: IMM,JEM, Westgate, Big Box, JCube. What is used to power these huge malls with air cooling system are centralized aircons. This type of AC is perfect for large open spaces as they are built with large compressors that are powerful enough to efficiently cool big spaces. This is built with ducts that can cool different divided rooms no matter how many they are and how big the area is. The ducts are the areas that should be regularly cleaned and serviced regularly as this area frequently builds up molds and dirt that is harmful to the human health.
- Split-type Ductless AC: Most of the residential properties of Jurong East are composed of flats with an average room of three. A ductless split-type can have as much as four indoor handling units that are connected to an outdoor unit. This will help cool as much as four rooms in a household. The Ductless feature also has its perks as it is easier to install which only requires about a three-inch hole on your room receiving the cooling system. This ductless type of AC will conserve energy in the process since there is no placement of ducts to consume that work. In the long run, having this over individualized AC units in each room will save you a lot of money. AC servicing should be done periodically to maintain both the indoor and the outdoor unit cooling function.
- Science Centre Singapore: This scientific institution helps promote science and technology information and education all over the community of Singapore. They have estimated 1 million visitors per year and a total of 25 million so far until the year 2003. You can expect 850 exhibits eight major exhibition galleries. Explore the stars and the space above the atmospheric spheres of the earth through their 40-centimetre telescope at their Observatory and a stargazing session done every Friday night. This Science Centre is fully air conditioned to maintain proper functioning of their electronics and to keep locals and tourist engaged in the exhibition.
- Snow City: This indoor snow centre can be found just inside the Science Centre. Everyone can enjoy a snow-like indoor environment with an educational implication. This was opened in the year 2000 and costs approximately $6 million covering a 3,000 sq-metre activity area. The Snow Chamber is the area at temperature of -5C and a snow bed at 40cm where you can do Snowtubing , sliding down a slope using an inflatable tube. An Alphine Ledge is where you can dine and have some glass of wine. Intense cooling system is needed to achieve a negative temperature all throughout the Snow Centre. Regular AC Servicing and a qc is strictly implemented.
- Chinese Garden: This beautiful Chinese Garden was built in 1975 by the JTC Corporation. The main attraction of this place is the perfect blend of the Chinese architecture and the natural backdrop of the surrounding garden. A Garden of Abundance which consists of 100-year-old pomegranate trees with 12 Zodiac sculptures. This is an outdoor park so no AC units are installed in the area.
Traveling to Jurong East has never been easy ever since the implementation of the new Express Way along the Boon Lay District. This is an easy road to access to avoid certain traffics in the main down town of Shin Lo Street during the rush hours. Expect our service at your door step on time.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Jurong West