Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Haier Aircon Service
The collective China-based multinational consumer appliances company named Haier is popularly known for providing air conditioning units with exquisite quality. Before they came to be what they are now, Haier started out as Qingdao Refrigerator Co.
Qingdao Refrigerator began by serving the local Chinese market until they began to expand to nearby countries during the 90’s. At the start, it mainly focused on wine cellars that run on electricity and compact refrigerators.
From this point on, Haier just kept on producing efficient and relatively affordable air conditioning units that are proven to last for a long time given that regular maintenance is not being missed out on. Up to this day, Haier remains to be a collective company.
3 Most Popular Haier Aircons
Haier HW-05LMB13 Window Type Aircon
- Slide-in build. Air conditioning units need to be kept clean all the time. Easy to remove and attach AC parts for repair or cleaning.
- Minimalist design. Very simple in terms of appearance. Easily understandable buttons and functions.
- Smart thermostat functionality. Known for being precise in switching modes to maintain temperature.
Haier HSU-09LEK13/R2(DB) Wall Mount Grace Aircon
- Exclusive Turbo mode. This air conditioning unit has the capacity to rev up its motor to provide more cooling and temperature control.
- Cozy design. Blends perfectly with any style of furniture and house. Fits any mood and time of the day.
- Intelligent air provides users of this air conditioning unit with a highly monitored and controlled experience. Precisely adjusts the temperature according to your settings.
Haier HBU-18CA03T3 Cassette Type Aircon
- High-powered Turbo mode. With fairly less amount of energy spent, this air conditioning unit can double its power for more comfort and cooling.
- Extremely energy efficient. This cassette type aircon is perfect for businesses that want to save as much money as possible while still providing customers coolness.
- Easy-to-install. Another reason why this is perfect for shops and stalls. After barely an hour, you can have a cassette type aircon built right in your place.
How to Service Haier Aircons
- Open the Cover
For window type air conditioners, pressing the concave parts of the lower part of the air inlet grille. For a wall mount AC unit, pull the inlet grille upwards to open the cover. When opening the cover of a cassette AC unit, all you have to do is pull both handles of the inlet grille at the same time.
- Remove the Air Filter
There is a lot of AC types and not all of their air filters are removed the same way. For cassette type AC units, simply push both sides at a 45 degree angle to successfully remove the air filter. For a window type AC unit, simply open the cover first then hold down the hump of filter mesh to pull it out. For a wall mount AC, all you have to do is push up the center tab to get filter out.
- Wash the Air Filter
Always find a well-ventilated area before washing an air-filter. There can be unwanted particles which you won’t want to inhale. Avoid using your hand when cleaning the filter. A brush or vacuum will do better. When choosing the cleaning agent for a very dirty filter, opt in for mild detergent mixed in water. After you have fully cleaned your air filter, don’t forget to make sure it is free from excess soap.
- Replace the Air Filter
Attaching back an air filter isn’t always done the same with the previous AC unit you’ve owned. It’s important to become familiar with the different ways of doing it. Simply place back the filter of a floor-standing AC by accessing its side. On the other hand, remember to become cautious in properly placing each filter tab back to the grille.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Haier Aircon
- Oasis knows what it takes
Haier has been one of the most common AC units being given to us for servicing. Some people say that Haier AC units may take some skill and time to completely understand but our technicians and experts here at Oasis have already gone through the hard process and are now complete masters in the art of servicing AC units under the Haier brand. We already have that standard sop to be followed and the Haier brand has been something that we have mastered throughout the years.
- We care about your family and business’ health
A healthy AC unit is equivalent to a health environment for your home or store. With this in mind, we do not end our services until pristine cleanliness of the AC unit is observed. Despite the AC unit becoming bound to get dirty again in the future, we still do our best to clean it as much as possible because health should be valued that much. We value our customer’s health as much as we value the quality of service that we render.
- Our technicians operate under pressure
We have trained our licensed technicians to always work under a competitive time limit. This makes our team of experts very fast in performing any kind of service while never losing an eye on the quality of our work. Setting that bar of excellence is a hard feat to maintain but doing so has led to a better quality of service results. We know it’s rare to get the best of both worlds but here at Oasis, both speed and quality of service is guaranteed.