Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN GEYLANG
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Just in the eastern region of the Central District of Singapore, Geylang is very much aided by the national transport system. There are a total of six MRT stations that serves this city: Aljunied, Eunos, MacPherson, Dakota, Mountbatten and Paya Lebar. This is home to the Malay community which was the original occupants of Singapore.
This town is considered to be the red-light district of Singapore most especially the areas of Geylang Road. A lot of foreign and locals flock to this area each evening as this is home to many brothels. The houses that are operating this kind of activities can be easily identified as they are usually bright red in color. Generally, Geylang is a combination of both shophouses and busy streets which includes both local and foreign workers. This town is only partially developed by Singapore’s urban projects that are spared by the country’s urbanization plan over the years.
Common Types of Aircons in Geylang
- Window Type AC: There are a lot of residential areas around Geylang , Singapore. A window air conditioner is the obvious choice of many as this is the cheaper option and can still efficiently cool a small space. There are a lot of brands of this type of AC that employs technology for energy-saving and this easily fits into any type of standard size window. Servicing of this AC is very important as this is exposed in the external environment of a room and positioned usually in the window.
- Centralized AC: There are a lot of Malay Temples around the city and it is much needed to preserve this ancient establishment. Central air conditioning is the perfect choice for these large spaces. It is undeniably the most efficient way to cool an area for longer periods of times no matter how congested the place is with objects and people. Several rooms can be cooled simultaneously through the centralized type of air conditioning. Professional aircon servicing is done to maintain this kind of cooling system as it is a more tedious process to do.
- Portable AC: Geylang also has a lot of mini stores that sells delicacies scattered all over the town. One of the most commonly used AC is the portable type as this is already does the job in cooling a small space. This is can be conveniently moved from one area and room to another so it is easy to transfer if necessary.
- Geylang Serai Market: Just minutes away from the MRT Paya Lebar, you can reach this market inspired by mostly products from the Malay culture. This two-storey building also houses cuisines and products from the Middle East like scarves, cosmetics, fresh food etc. There is an air-conditioned food court which sells inexpensive Malay cuisine. They make sure that there are no down times for AC in this area of the market as this is an enclosed food court.
- Katong: Drop by the picturesque scenery from a nearby east coast area of Geylang. The Peranakan home displays Singapore’s traditional delicacies and goods. Katong Antique House showcases the Peranakan costumes and traditional furniture while the Eurasian Heritage Center houses its local food and music. And if you’re searching for Geylan’s local temples, the Senpaga Vinayagar Temple is a must go. Some parts of the temples are now built with modern air conditioning system to well preserve the ancient structures most especially during the hot seasons.
- Joo Chiat Street: This street was named after Chew Joo Chiat, a milliner in Geylang, Singapore. This place is a reflection of the rich history of Geylang and how colonialism in the past has influenced their modern architecture. It is a mixture of both the 20th century and colonial influence art style. The lined houses is well equipped with AC to cool down the houses most especially during hot days.
The area of Geylang can easily be accessed through the 39 Geylang Serai District in the 3rd Street Westbound of Singapore. It is just a short walk or drive from Paya Lebar Station near the MRT adjacent to the local market. Expect a fast service from our office to your area in Geylang.
Next Up: Hougang