Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Fujitsu Aircon Service
Fujitsu Ltd. is a multi-national company known for providing information technology equipment and services. Fujitsu has made remarkable innovations in the field of computers, air conditioning, and other electronic appliances. What everybody recognizes today as Fujitsu was established as Fuji Electric on June 20, 1935. Quickly transitioning into Fuji Telecommunications Equipment Manufacturing, Fujitsu’s growth and development knew no boundaries until they eventually introduced Kawasaki Frontale as a company J-league football club.
1965 was the year when Fujitsu unveiled its first window-type air conditioner after collaborating with Suburban. Six years after, the famous “min min” cassette air conditioner came out—further cementing Fujitsu’s name in the air conditioning industry. Air conditioning units produced by Fujitsu are known mainly for being energy efficient and quiet while turned on.
3 Most Popular Fujitsu Aircons
Wall Mounted Lifestyle Range ASTG07/09/12
- Economy mode that gets the most out of the air conditioning unit’s usage of electricity. Intense suppression of power consumption while maintaining peak performance.
- Tells the user when the general cleaning of the AC should take place with the help of a lamp indicator.
- Brilliantly toggles between cooling and heating mode.
Fujitsu AUYG24L Inverter - Compact Cassette
- All DC mode that decreases wasted power and increases the air conditioning unit’s efficiency when consuming electricity.
- Responsive thermostat system. Automatically shifts between modes to maintain desired room temperature.
- With the auto-shut feature of this air conditioning unit’s louvre, hassles are avoided and time is saved in more ways than you can imagine.
Fujitsu ABYG30LRTE Inverter - Under Ceiling
- Fresh duct feature. Generates fresh air through a duct tube that cleanses a room that has been air conditioned for quite some time. There’s nothing like enjoying air conditioning while still reaping the benefits of fresh air.
- Highly flexible louvre which moves in both vertical and horizontal directions for a more adaptive and personal experience.
- Power saving mode available. Electricity bills can become a headache if energy consumption is not practiced. This air conditioning unit has an option to limit the output of energy.
How to Service Fujitsu Aircons
- Open the Cover
For the under-ceiling type, open the cover by raising the handle while pulling it towards you. For cassette type, push the hook towards the center of the unit to access the inside. For split type AC, bring your both hands on either sides of the front panel and pulling it upwards will snap it open and holds itself into place.
- Remove the Air Filter
There’s more than one filter for units of air conditioning like the split type. With this being said, remove them carefully without inflicting additional dirt. The third filter is usually found underneath the two filters in front that has a handle that just pops out as you grab it towards you. Inverters, on the other hand, are not that complex. All you have to do is push up to release the hooks first then that’s the time that you pull down the inverter from the body. Accessing the side of a standing aircon is the way to remove its filter.
- Wash the Air Filter
One of the most important things to note when washing an air filter is to do it in a well-ventilated area. A brush or a small vacuum can be used to remove all of the unwanted particles on the filter. Mild detergent dissolved in water may be needed if the filter is extremely dirty. It is advisable to clean the filters at least once a month.
- Replace the Air Filter
The way an air filter is reattached to its respective air conditioning unit isn’t always similar to one another. The way an air filter is replaced relies on the type of air conditioning unit being used. Floor standing ACs are simply placed back through the side while split-type AC filters have to be properly placed on each tab of the grille. The third filter in split-type AC is placed back first before the two filters by snuggly placing it into its place, making a clicking sound as it positions properly inside.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Fujitsu Aircon
- Oasis Aircon has been working with Fujitsu air conditioning units for a long time
Fujitsu is one of the main and leading brands of AC units that we have been handling for quite some time now. We completely understand the ins and outs of a Fujitsu AC unit which makes us the right people to trust on such detailed job. Each AC unit given to us with the brand Fujitsu is guaranteed to be taken good care of by our experts here at Oasis. Our past and present customers of Fujitsu can attest to that quality service that we give because of our familiarity with the product.
- Our technicians here at Oasis operate fast all the time
We hate delays and just the feeling of lagging behind. This is why our handpicked technicians here at Oasis works at the fastest time possible while still yielding premium results for every Fujitsu AC unit being handled. The humid and dry feeling that the heat of the sun causes can only be remedied by a completely working AC unit and that’s what we’re here for. We don’t like seeing people withstanding hours of broken AC as it would affect their productivity and we are here to meet those needs.
- We believe that health is wealth
Countless diseases from allergies to severe asthma can be caused simply by a dirty air filter of an AC unit. Knowing this, we provide extra attention to detail whenever performing our services. Living a healthy and clean life has more benefits to it than anyone can imagine. Dirty air condition can be a source of many health-related diseases that we want to prevent from happening. And we believe that a clean AC will result to good and healthy workers.