Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Electrolux Aircon Service
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
The company Elektromekaniska was initially acquired by Svenska Elektron AB and was eventually changed to Electrolux in 1957. The company prematurely sold Lux vacuum cleaners in around Europe. There was an ongoing trend of design and aesthetics of modern products during that time. Electrolux rode on that bandwagon and together with the most sought after industrial engineers they created start-up products.
The company grew even more over the years through several merger and acquisition. A few of the companies they acquired were Danish Atlas, Finnish Slev, Flymo and many more. Their products are sold under different brands that they say is targeted for professional use. From vacuum cleaners to dishwashers and Air conditioners, Electrolux manufactures state-of-the-art home appliance continues to impress modern consumers. Today, AB Electrolux continues to be a multinational appliance manufacturer and was declared as the second largest company for home appliance in the world.
3 Most Popular Electrolux Aircons
2.0HP Viva Grande Inverter Electrolux ESV09CRC-A4
- A state of the art inverter technology employs the powerful cooling function while cutting electricity cost. This dynamic inverter allows an ergonomic unit without sacrificing the system performance.
- Who would not want an AC unit that cools a space without noticing it’s even there? This Electrolux model functions at 22dB level of noise that results to a super quiet operation. This also allows complete user-control with its FEEL Technology that uses the remote control as the thermostat itself.
- One function people are looking for is the filtration system that can maintain the cleanliness of the cool air and the durability of the product itself. This model uses a set of filters and purifiers that mechanically cleans air in a given space.
- This outdoor Air conditioning unit has a cooling capacity rate of 13, 689KJ/h and an EER of 13.20 KJ/hA. A 1.5HP Electrolux Inverter has the capacity to cool an area of 16-24 sqm.
- A very unique AC feature of the ESV12CRC-A4 is the Vitamin Technology wherein Nano particles of Vitamin C is said to be released during its operation. This feature is said to reduce stress and result to a healthier skin. This also doubles as a protection against bacteria and free radicals that is present in our surroundings.
- This model of the Electrolux AC features the Duo Plasma system and 3D Airflow that allows a natural cool flow of air circulating in a given space.
- A Sleep Mode can be programmed according to your preference. A self –setting sleep mode program can be adjusted to the temperature you are most comfortable with while saving a huge sum from the electricity cost.
How to Service Electrolux Aircons
- Open the Cover
Electrolux as of today only manufactures the Inverter Split-Type Air Conditioners. Before opening and handling any parts of the AC, the power supply must first be disconnected. To open the front panel, simply click the tab on the either sides of the unit and gently raising it upwards exposing the inner part where the filter is located.
- Remove the Air Filter
There is a filter handle right at the bottom edge of it where you can grasp and slightly pull it out from the filter holder. Be careful not to touch the metal parts of the filter as this are a little sharp and can cause injuries. All the Electrolux AC models have 2 sets of filter which can individually be removed. Each of these filters can be removed using the same manner by pulling it downwards away from the inner portion of the unit.
Electrolux AC is also built with freshening filters located from the dust filter’s support frame. This can easily be removed by detaching it from the support frame where it is hooked on. It is advised to change the freshening filters once every 6 months.
- Wash the Air Filter
When the dust filter is clogged-up, the cooling efficiency of the unit will be impaired. The dust filter can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner when there are minimal dirt seen on the filter. If some dust particles are hard to remove, wash it with running water then dry it up in a shady place.
- Replace the Air Filter
Before reinserting the filters back to the indoor unit, make sure that it is fully dry. Doing this will prevent possible electrocution and damage to the unit. First, return the freshening filters back to the dust filter by hooking it back to its original position. The Dust filters are the installed back in the unit making sure that both edges of the filter is properly aligned into position inside.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Electrolux Aircon
- Oasis is comprised with well-trained staff
It is already given that we have the best technicians to service all the technical aspects that we can cater to you. But apart from that, our employees tends to those needs in a way that interaction is clear and well-received. They have the right tools to carry a good conversation that is pleasing and efficient. No matter how the transaction goes, we remain respectful and courteous in dealing with the clientele.
- We listen and accept Criticisms
No institution and company is ever perfect and Oasis is not an exemption to that. We also have our imperfections as a company and we continue to strive hard for perfection. Opinions and feedback from our customers are highly accepted as this will be a tool to further improve the services we cater.
- Oasis understands the clientele’s sentiments
We understand the importance of the services in Singapore that we offer to the people. In this way we are able to give value to find meaning in our services. This goes beyond the ordinary day to day work. We try to instill in the work that we have its purpose and how we can affect other people in a positive way. As passionate as we are with our work, the same way we value others most especially our customers.