Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Denki Aircon Service
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Established in 1987, this Thailand manufacturing company sits as one of the Top three most profitable companies for air conditioner in the last 7 years. They started out with just 5 million baht capital to establish its unique technology. In 1991, the company was able to create a remote control AC using a telephone network. And in 1993, they spear-headed the innovation for Air Purify System that set the standard in air cooling system.
It has proven its worth as an international brand that caters not just to households but to business and commercial areas as well. They have a wide distributing capacity which totals to 30 countries all around the world. The company boasts that every part of its air cooling system is manufactured under a one-roof factory. Its success on its innovation can be rooted on its very own Research and Development Center that continually pushes the envelope of modern home technology. The company is given a rating of “AAA” by the largest bank in Thailand which is the Bangkok Bank.
3 Most Popular Denki Aircons
Saijo GPS Inverter Wall R-410A
- This unique air cooling system integrates the modern technology with its GPS-enabled technology that operates with your own smartphone. Having it in synced with your smartphone, the unit can easily identify your location by a matter of 3 km and instantly turns itself ON and starts cooling your room. It also comes in different operating function that can efficiently operate as much as 40% in comparison with regular inverters.
Turbo A.P.S. 30/30T
- A modern take on air cooling system, the Turbo A.P.S. promises a sustainable and powerful air conditioner for homes and commercial use. This model combines 2 air purifier technology that will help filter out bacteria, food odor, smoke, and even the slightest speck of dust. Its ozone air purification eliminates bacteria which is very ideal inside hospital settings or small clinics where patient of different kinds can potentially pollute a room.
Smart Cool R-32
- This Denki AC puts the smart in modern air cooling system. With a BTU as high as 25,000, you can be ensured of a powerful cooling effect in the entire space. A BLDC motor technology helps the unit save as much as 50% of its electricity consumption. Its condenser made out of copper makes it’s a more durable system that is made easier to maintain. Its R32 refrigerant makes it more environmental-friendly and lower atmosphere emission.
How to Service Denki Aircons
- Open the Cover
Denki as of manufactures mostly on Inverter Split-Type Air Conditioners. Before opening and handling any parts of the AC, disconnect the power supply from its source. Open the front panel by simply clicking the tab on the either sides of the AC raising it upwards showing the inner part where the filter can be found.
- Remove the Air Filter
Find the filter handle at the bottom, then grasp and slightly pull it out from the filter holder. The metal parts of the filter can be a little sharp and can cause injuries so be very careful when handling it. Most of the Denki units have 2 sets of filter which can be removed one-by-one. These filters can be removed using the same manner by pulling it downwards away from the inner region of the unit.
Some AC models are built with freshening filters found in the dust filter’s support frame. Remove it by detaching it from the support frame where it is hooked. It is recommended to change the freshening filters once every 6 months.
- Wash the Air Filter
There comes a time when the filter gets clogged up, the cooling efficiency of the unit will be impaired. Cleaning the dust filter can be done using a vacuum cleaner when there are minimal dirt seen on the filter. If some dust particles are difficult to remove, wash it with running water then dry it up in a cool and shady place.
- Replace the Air Filter
Before reinserting the filters back to the indoor unit, make sure that it is already dry. This will prevent possible electrocution and further damage to the AC system. Return the freshening filters back to the dust filter by placing it back to its original position. The Dust filters are the installed back in the unit making sure that both edges of the filter is properly aligned into its position inside.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Denki Aircon
- Oasis responds in a timely manner
We make it a point to cater to all our value customers at full alertness and commitment. An assurance of returned calls within 24-hours is given for all kinds of queries and transactions. In the same way that we value our own time, we also consider the time of our clients and how our service affects most of the operation and service of our customers. Providing a reasonable time-frame of action is something that we honestly convey to all of our clients as transparency is very important for a working relation is.
- A clean and serviced AC equals productivity
If we try to trace back the history on how the AC was purposely made in the first place. Air cooling systems were invented primarily to improve human productivity in its workplace. At Oasis we see how evident and important this piece of technology is to the total work output of all our staff and employees. Our company also shares the same principle to provide quality and clean air cooling system service to every homes and business establishments. A well-serviced AC can protect the health of its users as well as preventing damage to the unit which eventually cost more money for the consumers.
- We are passionate at what we do
Oasis Services has been around for so long and that comes with a great reason. The only thing that keeps everybody’s work done is the passion that we have for our work. Nothing feels better than being able to give service to people and making their loves a little easier. We believe that we greatly contribute to the workforce at keeping them productive, healthy, and safe may it be in their workplace or at home.