Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN CLEMENTI
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Located in the West Region of Singapore, Clementi is a planning area and residential town bordered by Bukit Batok to the north, Bukit Timah to the Northeast, Queenstown to the East and Jurong East to the West. Clementi New Town was once a military installation called ‘Columbo Camp’ which was formed by the Singapore Guard Regiment around 1948 and discontinued in November 1971. After its disbandment, the camp still stood for four more years until it was completely demolished in 1975. Now, the Clementi New Town is a self-sufficient residential town with a wide range of facilities and services. Clementi is also known for their steel truss railway bridge crossing Sungei Ulu Pandan which was constructed to transport manufactured products from Jurong to Malaysia and vice versa. Though it was already closed in the early 1990’s it still continues to attract interest from the public due to its historic significance.
Common Types of Aircons in Clementi
- Window Aircon: Since Clementi is a residential town, most of the airconditioning units used in these parts are the Window Aircon. Not only that it is cost efficient, it is also very convenient when installing these airconditioning units. It can easily fit into windows and servicing these types of AC units is very easy. Since the compressor and evaporator are in one unit, the cooling capacity for this type of AC is limited which makes it suitable for small places.
- Central Air Conditioning System: Clementi has a 4 -storey shopping mall named ‘CityVibe’ and other huge malls in the area. Centralized Air Condition is the perfect type of AC Systems since these are high capacity units and are generally used for larger areas. It uses a network of ducts which distributes the conditioned air in the spaces needed to be cooled. These types of units does not have any size or distance limitation when it comes to cooling which is perfect for these big shopping malls in Clementi.
- Ductless Mini-Split AC: Along the West Coast Road are condominium units which take advantage of mini-split ACs. This is because condominium units don’t usually have large windows and ventilation and having an aircon is a must. Mini-split ACs are similar to that of centralized airconditioning systems because it can cool larger spaces or spaces with two or more rooms. However, it is more cost-efficient since it doesn’t use ducts like central AC does. Moreover, mini-split ACs has individual thermostat so you will only need to cool that space when it is occupied.
- Firefly Park: Clementi has several unique family funlands. One of these is the Firefly Park. It is an environment friendly playground which has two separate fitness corners for children and adults. They also have separate playgrounds for children ages five years and below and, children ages 6 to 12. For ultimate family fun, you can head over to the Adventure Playground at West Coast Park. It is known to be Singapore’s largest playground as it houses seven play areas for children of different ages. Since most of these parks have outdoor activities, they do not use airconditioners in their play area. However, they do have airconditioned gift shops and lounges where adults can relax after a long day in the park.
- Pandan Valley: It is one of Singapore’s first condominiums, built in 1979 and is still standing up to this day. These condominiums houses clinics, education centers, supermarkets and retail stores. With its area of 80,372 square meters, this condominium also features a koi fish pond with a wooden bridge and 3km of jogging tracks. The condominium units are airconditioned to provide complete relaxation. That goes the same for their supermarkets and retail stores to provide ultimate shopping experience.
If you are from Clementi and you need servicing for you air condition units, our team can easily reach Clementi in 17 minutes via the Holland Road. It will be just a short drive along Exeter and Devonshire Rd to Grange Road. Continue to the Holland Road onto Pandan Road and then use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Clementi Rd. This is the fastest route with lighter traffic than usual.
Next Up: Downtown Core