Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN CHOA CHU KANG
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
The town’s name was taken from the Teochew word “kang chu” or literally translates to “riverbank”. Also known as Chua Chu Kang or simply CCK, this residential town can be found at the northwesternmost part of the Western Region of Singapore. Bordering this town is Sungei Kadut in the north, Tengah from the Southwest and Bukit Batok in the southeastern part. This town is divided into 7 subzones which includes densely populated areas like the Choa Chu Kang North, Yew Tee, Choa Chu Kang Central, and Teck Whye. This fast developing town is aimed to be developed into a modern township by the Housing and Development Board of Singapore.
Common Types of Aircons in Choa Chu Kang
- Centralized air condition: Railway systems in Chia Chu Kang is built with centralized air condition to cool several commuters every day. This is efficient enough to cool large spaces even how crowded the area gets with people during the rush hours. Its purpose is very important as some routes will take more than an hour most especially going to the Central Area. To maintain its efficiency, the city government makes it a point to have these AC units regularly serviced for maintenance purpose.
- Portable air condition: Choa Chu Kang has been one of the center for education in Singapore. In fact, the latest addition of ITE College West was complete here in the year 2010. Most of the air condition used in educational institutes is a portable AC that can easily be moved from one room to another. This may not be as powerful comparing to the other types of AC but this is powerful enough to cool a regular-sized classroom. Regular servicing of these types of aircon is very important to prevent human respiratory diseases.
- Window-Type Aircon: Chao Chu Kang comprises mostly of public housing specifically the south area of town. Most household opts for window-type AC as this is more economical and efficient for use. It is not as hard to install as they have ample space in their window area to have this kind of unit installed. This can be personally maintained by them by regular monthly cleaning, but it is also advised to be periodically checked and serviced professionally.
- Changi Airport: Changi is considered to be the center of aviation in Singapore, Changi Airport being one of the biggest transportation hubs in the whole Southeast Asia. Currently, it is named as the World’s Best Airport for five years since 2013. This is located in the Eastern part of Singapore 17.2 km away from Marina Bay. This is considered to be the home base of the Singapore Airline Cargo, SilkAir, Scoot, Jetstar Asia Airways and BOC Aviation. These airports are well-equipped with air condition to keep their machineries operate efficiently and to provide comfort for the people during and while waiting for their flight.
- Butterfly Garden: While waiting for your flight, you spend the hours fascinated by hundreds of butterflies in Changi Airport’s Butterfly Garden. This can be found in the Terminal 3 area of the airport and you have to be an actual passenger to visit this attraction. This is enclosed in an area where temperature is controlled for it to be sustainable for the butterflies and all the plants and flowers to survive. A cooling system is installed to control that perfect temperature for the butterflies to grow and multiply.
- Duty Free Store: If you’re looking for last minute gift shopping to be taken home with you, then the Duty-Free shop is conveniently available at Changi. This air-conditioned store makes it comfortable for you to do some gift shopping. This could also save you money as there is a certain exemption of taxes of the goods sold in this shop.
Changi is located along the Boulevard Road in the Singapore District. This can be reached from our service office of approximately 15 minutes. Simply go straight to Shinwa Street from the corner of the Red lights District and turning right from the central rotunda. Traffic is light during non-rush hours and we can hastily reach your place at the time given.
Next Up: Clementi