Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN CHANGI
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
Located in the East part of Singapore, Changi is bordered by the Tampines in the West and the Changi Bay in the southeast side. Changi is a planning area and considered to be the aviation center of Singapore. Due to its purpose, Changi is the largest planning area in terms of land in Singapore. This is where Changi Airport and Air Base is located. Aside from the aviation facility, one can also find the largest and oldest prison in Singapore, the Changi Prison Complex. This became well known during the World War II where Japanese captives are detained during the war.
Common Types of Aircons in Changi
- Centralized Air Condition: With its world-class Airport, Changi Airport and Changi Airbase, employs centralized air conditioning system in its facility. This type of AC is the most efficient way to cool the biggest area and space. It has two main advantages comparing to the other AC system unit. It is cost efficient and easy to operate. It is cheaper to run each ducts through every rooms and area in an airport than having an individual AC unit in each room. This type of AC system should be installed by professional air condition service provider and should be maintained.
- Ceiling Casette Aircon System: This type of aircon can be attached to a clear wall or ceiling. It is usually used when there is a limited space in a room or they just want to maximize a given space. As much as possible, airports should have more space to accommodate people and having a ceiling type of AC saves so much space on the ground.
- Split Air-Con System: Offices inside an airport usually installs this kind of air condition as this can be positioned centrally or wall mounted. The condensing unit and evaporator units are well separated from each other. This is known to be terminal air conditioners that can cool 3-5 rooms.
- Changi Airport: Changi is considered to be the center of aviation in Singapore, Changi Airport being one of the biggest transportation hubs in the whole Southeast Asia. Currently, it is named as the World’s Best Airport for five years since 2013. This is located in the Eastern part of Singapore 17.2 km away from Marina Bay. This is considered to be the home base of the Singapore Airline Cargo, SilkAir, Scoot, Jetstar Asia Airways and BOC Aviation. These airports are well-equipped with air condition to keep their machineries operate efficiently and to provide comfort for the people during and while waiting for their flight.
- Butterfly Garden: While waiting for your flight, you spend the hours fascinated by hundreds of butterflies in Changi Airport’s Butterfly Garden. This can be found in the Terminal 3 area of the airport and you have to be an actual passenger to visit this attraction. This is enclosed in an area where temperature is controlled for it to be sustainable for the butterflies and all the plants and flowers to survive. A cooling system is installed to control that perfect temperature for the butterflies to grow and multiply.
- Duty Free Store: If you’re looking for last minute gift shopping to be taken home with you, then the Duty-Free shop is conveniently available at Changi. This air-conditioned store makes it comfortable for you to do some gift shopping. This could also save you money as there is a certain exemption of taxes of the goods sold in this shop.
Changi is located along the Boulevard Road in the Singapore District. This can be reached from our service office of approximately 15 minutes. Simply go straight to Shinwa Street from the corner of the Red lights District and turning right from the central rotunda. Traffic is light during non-rush hours and we can hastily reach your place at the time given.
Next Up: Choa Chu Kang