Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN BUKIT BATOK
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
NUMBER OF AIR CONDITIONER Units
1 Fan coil
2 Fan coils
3 Fan coils
4 Fan coils
5 Fan coils
6+ Fan coils
One of the many planning areas In Singapore, Bt Batok, is located in the eastern part of the Western part of Singapore. This residential town is the 25th largest and 12th most densely populated towns in Singapore. The Bukit Batok New Town is divided by 9 subzones and is located in the Bukit Batok Planning Area. Just as the other towns in the country, there are also a lot of HBD flats mostly located along bus stops. The location of its Housing Development is convenient for most residents as it is near department stores and coffee shops. They also have several high-rising condominiums to name a few: Hillview Regency, Guilin View, and Natura at Hillview. In general, residences found in Bukit Batok are varied due to its growing population.
Common Types of Aircons in Bukit Batok
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning: This type of AC is ideal for condo units in Bukit Batok with more than two bedrooms. This is a cheaper option of a central-type of cooling your space. Compared to window AC and most central AC, ductless mini-split AC is said to be 30% more electricity efficient. The absence of the ducts makes it more energy-saving due to the fact that it won’t lose energy during operation brought by duct-work. Security is a concern for condo-type of AC and a split-type is considered safer because only a tiny hole is bore on the wall compared to the window-type. Most of the people forget about taking good care of their aircon in their homes and everybody should realize its importance. If ductless aircons are not serviced regularly, it could reduce its life and function.
- Window-type Air Condition: It can be extremely hot and humid in Bukit Batok most especially the summer seasons. Most of the flats in this part of Singapore are closely built with other establishments or public transport stations. This location would cause flats to get warm during the day. Most of the people opt for a window-type AC to cool their flats for many reasons. Window-type AC is affordable and most brands have efficient cooling capacities. It is easier to buy and this is sold in most home improvement stores and supermarkets. It should be noted that regular monthly maintenance of window-type AC is recommended due to the unit’s exposure to external environment.
- Portable Air Condition: Bukit Batok has greatly increased in term of its population as a result of further industrialization. This can result to an overcrowded and warm temperature during the day. Modern spaces in Bt Batok are flats which has 2-3 rooms, so having a portable AC is a convenient way to cool the space without breaking the bank. As portable and small this type of AC is, servicing and personal maintenance is needed as it is sensitive to dust and dirt.
- 155 Bukit Batok Street 11: Searching for local gastronomic food? This street in Bt Batok is a haven to all food enthusiasts. Brace yourselves as you witness crowds standing in line waiting for their order, but not to worry as orders are fast and quick. Enjoy a plate of Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee found in Soon Kee Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee at onlu $3. If coffee is your thing, enjoy countless coffee shops found parading along this street of Bt Batok. A few of these coffee shops also sells Malay Food and noodles like the Malay Food Shop and Eng Kee Noodle House. Most shops are well-equipped with clean air condition for you to enjoy local food away from the heat of the sun.
- Bukit Batok Community Library: Spend a quiet day inside Bukit Batok’s Community Library inside the West Mall. This can easily be reached through different public transportation. This library proudly houses the collection of the different literary written by local and national artists of Singapore. This is one way of peering into the root culture of Bukit Batok. Over the years the library has undergone some renovation and has installed clean centralized air conditioning all around the establishment.
- Bukit Batok Cityscape: Enjoy the city’s landscape and skyscrapers through the railroad system connecting the different parts of Bt Batok. At present, there are two MRT stations, the Bukit Batok and Bukit Gombak MRT Stations. Both MRTS crosses from the North South Line of the city. This can be a way of viewing the Bt Batok in a different perspective. The MRT is clean and is equipped with well-maintained fully air conditioned inside the transport system.
Bukit Batok can be conveniently reached within walking distance from the Bukit Batok MRT Station. Adjacent from 21 Bukit Batok Central going to the left and reaching major establishments as a landmark. Expect an immediate remedy to your air conditioning units as navigating through Bukit Batok is easy and accessible.
Next Up: Bukit Merah