Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Bosch Aircon Service
Apart from its distinction as the world’s biggest supplier of automotive parts, Bosch is also known to produce cutting-edge technology on household appliances. Robert Bosch, founder of Bosch, started the company way back in 1886 in Stuttgart-West. He produced the first low voltage magneto that was used in gas engines. Eventually, he opened his first factory in Stuttgart in the year 1901 specializing on mass producing magnetos.
Aside from automotive, Bosch also manufactured quality home appliances. It was only in the 1920’s that the corporation explored other areas of business which includes the electric home appliances for household and commercial use. The company created breakthroughs in this field of technology to improve the lives of the modern families. Bosch became a front-runner in promoting green technology since the 90’s when they altered their products making it CFC and FC-free. From slimline refrigerators, washing machines, dishwashers, dryer hoods, vacuum cleaners and air conditioners, you name it, Bosch innovated one of their own. Bosch still continues to innovate and meet the demands of household’s needs to make work easier and efficient.
3 Most Popular Bosch Aircons
Bosch 1-Way Casette C1W18-1
- With a dimension and thickness of only 153 mm, the 1-way cassette type Bosch AC is suitable for indoor use. This is perfect for rooms that have narrow ceilings like small meeting rooms and lobby areas. An even airflow and efficient temperature is guaranteed by its Auto swing mechanism.
- This produces a quality of air like no other. With its reserved fresh air intake port, you can expect a natural and healthier air circulation in your space. This also features a enzyme sterilization and filtering technologies that gets rid of all air impurities like dust, bacteria, pollen.
Bosch Ceiling & Floor CF36-1
- The Bosch Air conditioning units are built sturdy and powerful that can power even the largest industrial spaces. This model maintains its technology in a compact and sleek design. With its form-factor, this is guarantees easy installation.
- This is constructed with an electrical expansion valve and a multi-blade fan that will give a precise air flow while decreasing noise during operation.
Bosch Wall Mounted HW15-1
- Bosch offers a state-of-the art technology that is convenient to use and install. This model is constructed with an Auto Swing Louver maintains air direction just as what the mode of your choice corresponds to.
- You can be assured of an optimal comfort with its 2,000-stage element position to create an efficient flow control while lessening noise production during its operation. This heavy-duty air condition has a removable front panel to easily access the indoor unit for maintenance.
How to Service Bosch Aircons
- Open the Cover
It is recommended not to start maintenance by at least 10 minutes after the unit is turned off. This will allow the AC to cool down and to avoid injuries when touching the indoor unit. The split-type Bosch AC servicing is similar with most products. To open the front panel, one can grasp both ends of the unit and locate the tab on each ends to open it. Lift the panel upward then slowly pulling it towards your direction.
- Remove the Air Filter
Some Bosch AC units have a small air freshening filter embedded on the large filter holder. This can be removed by simply unclipping it from the large filter. The air filter can be found just under the top of the inlet grill. To remove the large filter, simply detach it from its filter case by pulling it away.
- Wash the Air Filter
Clogged air conditioner can affect the quality of its cooling feature and can greatly affect your health. Some respiratory illnesses can be traced from dirty air coolers. The filters can be cleaned using warm and soapy water. Make sure to use only mild detergent when washing the filters to prevent it from becoming brittle. Drain and then dry the filters in a cool shady place away from direct sunlight.
- Replace the Air Filter
After washing the large filters and the freshening filters, insert it back into the indoor unit. First, clipping the freshening filter back to the larger filter before putting it back inside. Then after, insert the large filter into its case inside the unit making sure that all sides are properly inserted. Securely close the front panel by pulling it downwards and slightly pushing it to lock it in place.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Bosch Aircon
- Oasis offers an accessible service 24/7
Should you need any service anytime of the day, 7 days a week, Oasis can always deliver. We offer a lot of ways to cater to those needs may it be through the phone, email and social media. Our competent staff can attend to any inquiry that you may need assistance with. Good communication is very important for us to enable to build a better working relationship with our clientele.
- We respond in timely manner
We understand how it is very aggravating to have a damaged or dirty air condition and we don’t want anyone to have those problems. Responding quickly to our clients need is a top priority for us. Time is very much valued by our company and we share the same sentiments with others.
- We are passionate at what we do
Oasis was built on the sole purpose of passion for work. It is evident by the quality that we give to our customers all throughout the years. We instill the love for work in every employee in order for all of us to share the same vision for the company. If passion is the driving force of anyone, everything else follows.