Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Black & Decker Aircon Service
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
The Black & Decker Corporation humbly started in Baltimore as a small machine shop back in 1910. Founders S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker were co-workers back in the day at the Rowland Telegraph Co. Their very first product was a portable electric drill in 1917, patenting a hand-held drill with a pistol grip. Eventually, they acquired their very own company trademark Black & Decker in the USA in 1949.
Today, the Black & Decker brand is distributed by various outlets of Spectrum Brands from Madison, Wisconsin. They specialize more on hardware and home improvement. Black & Decker has been one of the popular brands in America that manufactures quality hardware, home appliances, power tools, and technology based fastening systems. Just recently, in the year 2010, Black & Decker merged with Stanley Works becoming Stanley Black & Deckers.
3 Most Popular Black & Decker Aircons
5,000 BTU Mechanical Window Air Conditioner (BWAC05MWT)
- The window type Black & Decker air conditioner is a practical unit to cool your space during the warm weathers. It is powered by a quality compressor with a 5,000 chilling BTUs. A fan can be also used if a simple air circulation is desired.
- This has two pairs of cooling and fan speed to match your preference for daily use. A 4-way air direction is built to properly distribute the cool air in a given space.
- Certified by UL safety to protect you from hazard and it is very easy to set up in just a matter of minutes.
14,000 BTU Cooling/Heating Portable Air Conditioner (BPACT14HWT)
- If you are looking for AC that you can move any room you want then this unit is perfect for that purpose. This functions the same as any other AC out there, it dehumidifies, cools air in any room you are in.
- This portable AC also comes with a remote control, heat pump and casters for easy transfer. It can also be easily connected to a wall or window compartments.
- A cooling system that truly cares for the environment as this portable unit has a R410a Refrigerant and an auto-water evaporation feature.
6,000 BTU Energy Star Electronic Air Conditioner with Remote (BWAC06W)
- A more powerful unit from its predecessors is the Energy Star model with a 6,000 chilling BTU Compressor. With 3 cooling and fan speed to meet your desired temperature preference.
- This is UL safety and Energy Certified which gives you energy efficiency that does not hamper performance. The Sleep and timer function also contributes to lessen electricity cost.
- A removable filter is present for easier access to wash and maintain clean cool air. This will keep clogged dirt from sticking inside the unit and also prevent respiratory-related diseases brought by dirty AC.
How to Service Black & Decker Aircons
- Open the Cover
Black & Decker AC is designed to last for a very long time but necessary maintenance is needed for it to stay functional for years. Before opening the front cover, make sure that the unit is turned off and unplugged from the power source. Opening the front cover is easy, simply grasp both sides of the panel and grab it towards you.
- Remove the Air Filter
It is advised to check the filter every two weeks to see if the unit is in need of cleaning or not. This can be identified by the visible appearance of the filter found inside the unit. The filter in a window-type AC can be easily detached by carefully removing it from the brackets it is held in place inside the unit.
- Wash the Air Filter
There are two ways of keeping the air filters clean. One way is to use a vacuum cleaner to remove minimal dust particles on the membrane of the filter. If you notice that the filter is heavily clogged, another way to clean this is by washing it. A mild detergent paired with warm water will help heavy dirt clinging into the filters. The slightly warm water will help soften then hardened dirt and will easily be removed. Place it after a dry cool area to drain the water.
- Replace the Air Filter
After the filter is cleaned and dried, it can now be returned back to the unit. Carefully re-attach the filter back by inserting it in the brackets on the inside corners. This will help you properly align the filters. Then, put the front panel after by positioning it at the right frame to avoid it from falling off. Make sure that the filters are reinserted before operating the unit.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Black & Decker Aircon
- Oasis has the most skillful technicians in the business
It is just right that we provide the best possible people to work with a quality product that is Black & Decker. We follow the same level of excellence when it comes to air conditioning service. Our technicians have undergone rigorous trainings before they are set in the field to perform work. Through their wide experience of handling top brands like Black & Decker, their level of competence is incomparable to any other.
- We highly appreciate customer feedback
The best way possible that we can improve our service is to rightfully listen to our customers. After all, their opinions somehow reflect the kind of service that we have. Good or bad reviews are greatly accepted as this is a tool to improve our services even more. Oasis still continues to strive for perfection and an open ear to its customers will pave that way.
- There’s nothing like clean and functional AC
It is a fact that our air conditioning units are still considered machines that will deteriorate throughout the years. In order to lengthen that time and maximize what we paid for, proper maintenance should be done to achieve that. Oasis Services shares the same value of how important regular maintenance is for AC units. Our knowledge of the technicalities will determine the viability of your AC unit and we are here to lengthen that.