Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
AIRCON SERVICING IN BISHAN
Trusted by homes and offices!
Trusted by Homes and Offices!
Currently servicing over 400 clients, from Fortune 500s to Government Agencies and Startups to Local SMEs
Services and Rates
Fix My Aircon
Located at the northernmost part of the Central Region in Singapore, Bishan New Town is the 38th biggest town in Singapore based on the geographical scope and population. The Housing Development Board in Bishan constructed flats that are a combination of three to five-roomed flat. Block numbers are indication of its size, Block 1 being generally small but nearer to the town center. On the other hand, Block are the ones that are more dispersed and larger in size. The rest of the Block numbers are usually perceived to be smaller. The earlier times of Bishan, housing was situated near the Bishan MRT Station. The modern Bishan has greatly evolved into closed flats and blocks to accommodate the growing population.
Common Types of Aircons in Bishan
- Split Ductless Air Conditioners: Considering the common housing type found in Bishan where flats have three to five rooms each, a split ductless AC is perfect for that type of space. This is a smart way to cool your space as this is very ideal for limited set of rooms in a unit. An advantage of this over a more expensive option, that is the central-air system, is there is no need to open up the walls and put up a duct. Removal and installation of windows annually would not be a problem as well to the common flat-room type in Bishan. Since there are multiple flats in each block in a common HDB establishment, the simultaneous operation would be much quieter. For this type of AC, professional aircon servicing is required as this is much more complex to install and maintain. Due to its arduous operation in multiple rooms, it is very much advised to regularly employ air condition maintenance.
- Portable Air Conditioners: Almost all of the Block 2 Flats and smaller flats own a portable air conditioner. This is very ideal for very small spaces where window configurations are very much prohibited. Usual BTU ranges between 5,000 to 15,500 which is already capable of cooling a small area. This type of air conditioner should be closely monitored for regular servicing as this would easily clog-up. This would lead to a noisier operation and inefficient cooling.
- Window-type Aircon: Since Bishan is a mixture of residential flats that are in varied sizes, a window-type is mostly preferred. Aside from the fact that it is cheaper to buy, you can find several types of brands that are energy efficient. The sizes vary according to the preference of the buyers and the type of space that they have. Monthly aircon maintenance can be done by the end-user with this type but periodic servicing must be done by professionals to ensure a precise way of doing it.
- Harmony Centre at An-Nahdhah Mosque: It is no doubt that Singapore is as rich in culture as its neighboring countries. Bishan is not an exception. There are a lot of exhibits found in Bishan and the Harmony Centre is a perfect place to experience culture and history. This is where you can see artifacts, images, exhibits that showcase Islamic Lifestyle, Civilization and its essence in the early Bishan community. In order to preserve these artifacts, they are placed inside air conditioned rooms of Harmony Centre to maintain its integrity for generations to witness in the future. This is how modern technology and past culture has intertwined to preserve the richness of the Bishan history.
- Scout Discovery Centre: This exhibit houses the resources of international and local scouting. There are several interesting items in the exhibit like the opium artifacts in the 1930s. Scouting-related items are also found inside like badges, uniforms, certificates, medals and other items that are significant to the growth of the scouting heritage. The Centre is well-built and is cooled by regularly maintained centralized aircon to accommodate tourists and locals visiting the exhibit to provide comfort while touring around.
- Shamrock Café: A well-sought after Café found in the heart of Bishan is the Shamrock Café along Marymount MRT Station. Dishes range from pastas and pastries. Also enjoy its sleek modern design which makes it perfect for the modern millennial. The Café is well-equipped with a clean and efficiently serviced air condition that keeps you cool after a day’s work or tour around this quaint city.
Navigating around Bishan is made easy through its widened road and a lot of modern transportation that eases traffic around this populated town. Just go through Bishan street 22 and drive through Bishan road in the adjacent road, one can easily reach this place. There are also easy access roads in the Bishan Street 21 for faster transport when aircon servicing is urgently needed.
Next Up: Aircon Servicing in Bedok