Get your Aircon Cleaned in 24 hours!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Akira Aircon Service
Akira is a house brand of consumer electronics under the company First Omni Sdn Bhd which started out in the year 2000. Primarily, it was a subordinate of a multinational furniture and electrical manufacturer named TT International Ltd. This is considered to be one of the leading revenue-generating company overseas. FOSB’s central office is in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with a satellite office in Sarawak, distributing parts of East Malaysia.
Akira brand has now made a name for itself as it continues to manufacture products in more than 60 countries globally. This brand by TT International Ltd. distributes a wide range of electronic products like air-conditioners, freezers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, rice cooker, and many more.
FOSB over the years has maintained quality products and has gained the industry’s trust and reputation due to the quality standards they set within the company. They believe that building a strong relationship with clients paired with the companies teamwork will be the perfect formula for success.
3 Most Popular Akira Aircons
- This 1HP Split-Type airconditioner packs in powerful air cooling function with a 9000BTY/H and a rapidcooling technology.
- To protect the system and increase its durability, this employs a multi-layer dustproof filter net and an anti-mildew prevention that keeps moisture from the inside when not in use.
- It has all the standard Air conditioning unit features like the sleep mode, auto swing, auto-restart and a remote control with all its functionality.
Akira ACP-91M 9000BTU Portable Air Con
- The Akira portable air conditioning unit is perfect for providing air cooling system from one room to another. With its portable design and an Omni-directional caster, it is convenient to move around.
- Expect a powerful performance with a 8,000-10,000 BTU can cool the space and a quality compressor giving you 5 years of warranty.
- The branded compressor assures durability an efficient performance. It can also perform dry mode with dehumidifier just like any other air conditioning unit.
Akira Inverter Split System3 Aircon ( AC-S28CIM~3 x AC-S10LIV )
- This Split System model promises to provide a cool, quiet and refreshing air cooling system for the entire family all day every day.
- With the capacity of 28,000 BTU, this unit assures energy efficiency and a quiet smooth airflow during operation. A vertical and horizontal auto swing function allows an even distribution of air flow throughout the entire room.
- To protect the system from possible damage, the unit is built with a Refrigerant Leakage Detector that will alert the end-user of an error-code in the front panel when a leakage is detected. This will keep the compressor from overheating that will lead to damage.
How to Service Akira Aircons
- Open the Cover
Before opening the unit in a portable Akira aircon, certain procedure should be followed. A condensate is formed during the cooling process that is collected in a tank located at the lower portion of the unit, this should be periodically emptied. Turn the portable AC in fan mode for two hours to remove moisture. After it has dried up, the front panel can now be removed by unscrewing the back portion of the portable AC unit exposing the air filter.
- Remove the Air Filter
The air filter can be easily removed by grasping the edges of the filter with both hands and detaching it from its position. Be very careful when handling the filters as some of the Akira models have a very delicate material.
- Wash the Air Filter
First, remove loose dirt that is visible on the filter. Gently tap the filter with your hands. Some models have a HEPA filter, this can be removed with the large air filter and is replaced every after few months of usage. For heavily clogged filters, this can be cleaned by rinsing it with running water or immersing it in a slightly warm water and a mild detergent. After it has been thoroughly washed, dry the filter in a cool shady place.
- Replace the Air Filter
Re-attach the HEPA filter first before the large filter. Then position the large filter into the brails inside the unit. Make sure that both filters are placed according to their order as this would cause damage to the AC. Flip the back panel back into the unit then screw all edges back to securely close the unit.
3 Reasons to hire Oasis Aircon for servicing your Akira Aircon
- Oasis stays true to its promised quality service
We do not just put words into paper but we walk the talk. Just as how excellent our service is spread, may it be by word of mouth, we live up to those expectations as we do our job. This is evident through the countless customers that we have in the past who continually is availing of our quality service. We can guarantee that the quality of our work matches well with our marketing.
- Our staff is courteous and polite
The delight that we put on our business is the same treatment that we resonate with every customer that we deal with. Oasis believes that emotions that are shown the right way are a perfect way of connecting with customers for a very long time. A simple smile goes a long way and is something that never goes out of style. We treat them with utmost respect in the same way we treat our employees the same.
- We aspire to protect the health of the people
It is a fact that Air conditioning units should be maintained regularly to keep its functionality at its peak. The consequences of not doing these will lead to harmful effects most especially concerning the human health. Just as how we value the health of our employees, Oasis would like to do the same with other companies as well as all households. With the efficient service paired with the top-notch expertise that we have, rest assured the health of your families, employees and people in general will be taken care of.