For a tropical country like Singapore, an air-conditioning system is an important necessity that always requires smart and proper investment. By choosing a reliable unit from a leading aircon brand, the chances of you suffering headaches from aircon-related problems are less likely to happen. Not only that, you can be assured of experiencing cool and healthy air anytime, increasing your productivity levels and even regulating your sleeping patterns to the best one it can be.
Such is the case for LG Aircon products, a Korean-based aircon company known for its high-quality electronic appliances. From television to refrigerator to aircon units, LG has over 60 years of manufacturing the best products in the industry. Thus, it comes as no surprise that a lot of Singaporeans prefer LG to cool their homes and offices.
In this article, we will discuss the features and pros of LG Aircon’s best-selling aircon types and units, helping you make an informed decision as you set out to buy your next cooling machine for your home or office.
So what is a duct-free unit exactly? You might have heard a story of someone installing a new duct-free aircon unit in their home and just nodded without actually knowing what it was. A duct-free aircon is a split aircon unit that is commonly made up of two units: an outdoor unit that is responsible for expelling heat collected, and an indoor unit that delivers the clean and cool air into the room. Between these two units is a compact refrigerant line responsible for eliminating any need for any additional duct work inside the machine. Duct-free units are usually ideal for houses without duct work, such as different areas in a home that are not able to get proper and enough cooling. Additionally, duct-free units are also a great investment because the installation process is a lot simpler: with only three basic parts. Thus, the duct-free unit serves as an ideal choice for homes, offices, and other establishments that need proper and efficient cooling. The benefits of using duct-free aircon units are the following:
– Fast and easy installation process
– No additional cost for duct work
– Great designs with interior-enhancing capabilities
– Effective and easy custom-controlled temperature for rooms
– Healthy and clean air with the Plasma air purifying technology
– Quiet cooling and operation running at 26 dB
– Jet Cool technology that enables high-speed cooling for faster cool temperatures in any room
– Less energy consumption costs with LG’s energy technology and Multi-Power System
– High-speed performance
– Trademarked Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion technology that enhances product durability
– BLDC Compressor – This part works hand in hand with the neodymium magnet, responsible for minimizing compression loss, enhances motor efficiency, and decreases oil circulation with the built-in oil separator system
– BLDC Fan Motor – This enables the smooth operation of the machine in different steps
– Torque Control – This system feature allows the aircon compressor to run at multiple temperature levels, which then increases the machine’s overall energy efficiency and lessens aircon noise
– Power Cooling – The LG Inverter’s cooling temperatures are achieved 3x faster than other aircon brands, allowing the air outlet to increase its normal air velocity by 20%
– Jet Cool 10 Airflow – This feature is a lot much faster than conventional aircon types because of its improved fan system that is designed to increase the airflow of every corner in a room
– Supreme Energy Efficient - The LG Inverter is equipped with energy-saving features that allow for lessened energy consumption
– High Operation Reliability - Each unit is designed to perform to its best and fullest capacity
One of the popular choices from the LG Aircon product lineup for Singaporeans is the LG ArtCool. As one of the machines with the best modern technology, the unit boasts a collection of features that make it a cut above the rest in the aircon market:
– Plasma Ioniser Technology - This feature and technology is designed to protect aircon owners from the potential hazards of harmful substances and also eliminates different odors that may be emitted. This is done through the technology of using 3 million ions in sterilizing not only the air that makes its way into the unit, but also of the immediate surrounding areas to make way for a cleaner and safer environment.
– Mosquito Away and Filtration – The risk of contracting different health complications and illnesses through disease-carrying mosquitoes are further reduced by this filtration system. It also keeps you and your family protected from different contaminants such as micro-dust particles, viruses, allergens, and bacterias.
– Antibacterial Air Filter – This filter serves as the first guard for keeping harmful pollutants at bay
– Plasmaster Auto Cleaning – This feature allows the aircon interior to automatically dry itself up and sterilize the interior for more efficient cooling and performance
– Very Low Noise – Sleep soundly with the low-noise mode of the unit that is capable of going below 16dB for a better good night’s sleep
– Deep Sleep Mode – With this feature, the temperature is automatically designed to increase a degree every minute, and further elevated by two every hour. This allows the aircon to provide comfortable temperatures to aircon owners day in and day out.
LG’s window air conditioners are also popular choices in Singapore, commonly used by residents and a number of office spaces to provide them with proper and efficient cooling during day and night. These units are often placed in a corner of a room and is usually capable of providing adequate cooling to any space. Here are just some of the key features of LG’s Window Air Conditioners:
– 4-way air deflection - LG’s 4-way swing function enables the unit to continuously blow cool air quickly and efficiently in many directions
– Precise airflow control - This feature keeps the airflow control blowing in precise amounts
– Slide out chassis - LG’s window aircon slide-out chassis eliminates the need to remove the unit from the window or wall, making it easy for owners to remove and install
– Anti-bacterial - The air that you inhale undergoes an anti-bacterial technology that ensures cleaner and healthier air
– Anti-Rust Gold Fin Air Filter - Premature machine rusting is prevented with the anti-rust gold fin air filter
Cassette aircon units are usually seen and used in commercial buildings around Singapore. Because of its capacity to centralize air in a large space while taking less space, it is thus preferred by most office owners. It is also a common choice among different establishments such as hotels, coffee shops, retail stores, etc. Here are some of LG’s Cassette Aircon features:
– Anti-corrosive coating – This feature allows the unit to be protected from harmful elements such as pollution and corrosion brought about by high humidity
– Highly efficient turbo fan - Low indoor noise with high-efficiency turbo fan
– Ultra slim design - The ultra slim design allows owners to install it in almost any space without taking too much space and being bulky
– Wide adjustable vanes - LG Cassette Aircons feature wide, adjustable vanes that provide better air and temperature distribution
– Group controls – This feature allows different cassette units to be linked together and enables the user to control all machines from a single spot
With all of these popular choices from LG’s lineup of product offerings, it can be quite overwhelming for the average aircon shopper to figure out which one to buy. Nevertheless, after considering the different important purchasing factors such as space, size, cooling capacity, and budget, a clearer picture of the ideal aircon unit for you can be made. After all, LG is one of the world’s leading aircon manufacturers so going with any of its products will assure you of one thing: that you’re getting world-class technology and state-of-the-art features for your home or office.
If you’re in doubt and need thorough aircon consultation — contact a trusted air conditioner services company. A great company will be able to provide advice on how best to use and maintain your AC unit.
If you also need help figuring out just what your air conditioner is capable of, give us a call! At Oasis Aircon, we offer competitively priced services to ensure accessibility to any AC unit owner. We uphold our reputation as a leading Singaporean aircon maintenance provider, offering a wide array of aircon services, from installation to maintenance to repair. Call us now!