Looking for the best cassette aircon for your office? We’ve rounded up the 10 best cassette aircons in Singapore to help you better decide before making your purchase.
Mitsubishi Electric Models
As one of the leading aircon brands in Singapore, Mitsubishi Electric offers a wide selection of ceiling cassette aircons that are specially designed and made for commercial offices and enterprises. The brand is committed to providing superior performance, including optimal control of operating frequency. As a result, optimum power is applied to all areas of heating and cooling, and maximum comfort is achieved by consuming minimum energy.
- Mitsubishi Electric Inverter [24K BTU] Ceiling Cassette
- Mitsubishi Electric Inverter [42K BTU] Ceiling Cassette
- Mitsubishi Electric Inverter [36K BTU] Ceiling Cassette
Daikin is considered as a #1 global aircon brand famed for its powerful cooling units and high-quality air conditioning system. It is another brand commonly preferred by both homeowners and office workers in Singapore.
- Daikin Brand Ceiling Cassette [24K BTU]
- Daikin Brand Ceiling Cassette [43K BTU]
- Daikin Brand Ceiling Cassette [34K BTU]
Panasonic Aircon offers a wide range of features for its lineup of ceiling cassette aircon units. Its powerful cooling enables your room or office space to cool faster at start up mode. The air conditioners also intelligently adapt to the room’s occupancy levels, allowing the units to provide constant cooling comfort with the support of temperature intelligence controls and airflow patterns.
- Panasonic Inverter Ceiling Cassette [34,000 BTU]
- Panasonic Inverter Ceiling Cassette [43,000 BTU]
Bringing Japanese technology for powerfully capable and energy-efficient air conditioners, Toshiba is another leading aircon brand that is known for its lineup of different aircon unit types.
- Toshiba Brand Ceiling Cassette [45K BTU]
- Toshiba Brand Ceiling Cassette [36K BTU]
6 Reasons to Choose Cassette Aircons
- High efficiency and performance - Cassette aircons can be installed at any place or area in your office’s ceiling. Most offices install them above the head of the working area, allowing cool air to flow through the space easily. Since this aircon type is capable of producing maximum and efficient cooling, the office can easily get proper air cooling within minutes. A cassette aircon can also be controlled from a centralized location, so you don’t need to worry about manually setting each unit up every time.
- Improved air quality - Apart from offering better air flow, cassette aircons also give better air quality when it comes to ventilation. This helps employees in the office to inhale better air which can contribute to increased productivity and prevent sick leaves.
- Easy maintenance - Office aircon units always need proper and regular maintenance to ensure they keep performing at their best shape. When it comes to doing one on cassette aircons, you can work on doing system repairs without disturbing the daily workflow of the office. How? By going to the centralized cassette system. This will allow you to maintain the unit in an easy manner while preventing any unnecessary disturbance to the employees in a workspace.
- Space saver - Since cassette aircon units are generally located on the ceiling, they can save a lot of space in the office. With a hidden aircon system, this unit type is the perfect choice when it comes to space consumption. Unlike traditional aircon systems in the office, cassette aircons are capable of providing the same air quality with the benefit of a streamlined look and appearance when it comes to space.
- Cost saver - Cassette aircon units are highly cost-effective because they consume less energy compared to traditional office air conditioners. They are also relatively easy to install and maintain, allowing you to save more and do more with this cost-effective aircon choice.
- Low noise - A good working environment should not only offer comfort but also calm and tranquility. This is both something that a cassette aircon can offer as it’s generally known not to make any audible sound that can disrupt the workflow of employees in an office. If you have a workspace that heavily relies on quietness for increased productivity and focus, then a cassette aircon might be the best option for you.