In Singapore, there are plenty of leading air-conditioning brands that residents and workers alike choose for cooling and comfort. With a hot and humid weather all year round, Singaporeans rely on an air conditioner to keep them cool all day while they perform their chores and tasks. If you’re one of those in the country looking to buy a new unit for your home and office, then you’ve come to the right place. In this roundup, we’ll talk about the 10 best air conditioner brands in Singapore that you can consider when making the purchase for your home or office.
10 of the Best Air Conditioner Brands in Singapore
- Panasonic - Introduced in 1918, Panasonic is a popular choice when buying air conditioners in Singapore. The brand is committed to providing high-quality air-conditioning units for all their customers. The electronics giant also packs its air conditioner units with a wide selection of features and benefits that enhance the overall aircon experience.
- Daikin - As the world’s number one aircon brand in the world, it is no doubt that Daikin remains as a popular aircon manufacturer in Singapore. The brand is known for producing high-power and eco-friendly products — from split inverter to cassette units — that are popular among residents and office workers in the country. All of its products are considered premium and top-of-the-line, so customers can always expect quality and durability for every aircon unit.
- Mitsubishi - Mitsubishi is another electronics giant that has undoubtedly enjoyed great popularity among Singaporeans over the years. If you’re a resident or an employee, chances are you’ve already come across an air conditioner unit from the brand. While other aircon brands usually only have one standalone brand, Mitsubishi is known for offering two: Mitsubishi Starmex and Mitsubishi Electric.
- York - Although a lesser known brand compared to other leading aircon manufacturers, York has built a name for itself by providing energy-efficient and highly capable aircon products for Singaporeans. It has two types of aircon models that are praised for their innovation: the LX Series and the Affinity Series.
- Samsung - More than smartphones and television appliances, Samsung is also a leading aircon brand in Singapore. What sets the brand apart from others is its constant push for innovation when it comes to its products, including its air-conditioning units.
- Carrier - Carrier is also another popular aircon brand known for energy efficiency, sleek design, good cooling and low noise. The brand has a couple of best-selling series such as the Infinity Series and the Performance Series.
- LG - LG is a leading aircon and electronics brand known for its collection of high-quality home appliances. For its aircon units, LG offers almost every type for every home or office. The brand’s Health+ series is a popular choice among customers because of its innovative aircon technology and ultra sleek aircon design.
- Fujitsu - Fujitsu is a recognizable brand when it comes to air conditioner units in Singapore. It is considered as one of the pioneers of the modern aircon, offering innovation and unique features with every series that it releases in the market. A popular choice from the brand is the low-noise and eco-friendly ASYG series.
- Europace - Although a newcomer in the aircon market, EuropAce is another aircon brand to watch out for. The brand offers units that are designed to deliver excellence in performance while retailing for an affordable price. The brand’s aircon units also come equipped with features such as air purification and dehumidification.
- Toshiba - Toshiba aircons are known for being huge energy savers while delivering high-power performance and technology. Some residents and office buildings choose the aircon brand as it is highly capable of being reliable and efficient.